SLU vs siu: I guess we’ll do a game thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

French is up to 17 blocks this season, good for 9th place all-time for SLU freshmen. He's played 7 games. He's 1/3 of the way to the all-time freshman class record (51), and the team is roughly 1/4 of the way (hopefully less) through the season.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

French is up to 17 blocks this season, good for 9th place all-time for SLU freshmen. He's played 7 games. He's 1/3 of the way to the all-time freshman class record (51), and the team is roughly 1/4 of the way (hopefully less) through the season.

French was the difference tonight. 

Fun fact: We're raving about French's performance and he tied his season low in rebounds, with 4 (also had 4 vs. VT).

He just made big plays when we needed them, played tough defense, and the difference he makes doesn't always show up in the stat sheet. Werewolves gonna werewolf.

HoosierPal likes this

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

Fun fact: We're raving about French's performance and he tied his season low in rebounds, with 4 (also had 4 vs. VT).

He just made big plays when we needed them, played tough defense, and the difference he makes doesn't always show up in the stat sheet. Werewolves gonna werewolf.

Goodwin, better, best.

French, beast, beaster, beastest.

willie likes this

What a great win.  Every time I convince myself that I am gonna mentally Check out of the season they pull me back in.

My goodness Hines is dreadful.  When you insert AD for him, I honestly think it makes our team about 175 kenpom spots better.  

Just now, HoosierPal said:

Ford on radio:  Told Hines to keep shooting, keep shooting. 

Hines 7 assists and 1 TO. 

just imagine if hines wasnt hitting his three's, no WAY he win this game.  KEEP SHOOTING KID.  NEVER STOP