SLU vs siu: I guess we’ll do a game thread

15 minutes ago, NH said:

If Bess hit a 3 in front of Michigan State’s bench I’d be dissapointed if he didn’t say anything.

Much better than when we played at Vanderbilt and Jake Barnett shot a 3, started jawing at the Vandy bench while it was in the air and then the shot went in-and-out.

Exactly, and Ford had some less than flattering things to say about Bartly to our bench. gets a little heated sometimes, a result of a strong desire to perform well and win. if its not important to you, why be there?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, NH said:

If Bess hit a 3 in front of Michigan State’s bench I’d be dissapointed if he didn’t say anything.

Much better than when we played at Vanderbilt and Jake Barnett shot a 3, started jawing at the Vandy bench while it was in the air and then the shot went in-and-out.

If Bess hits a 3 in front of Michigan State's bench, that means we're dancing in March.  I like this dream very much. :lol:

18 hours ago, philliken said:

If Bess hits a 3 in front of Michigan State's bench, that means we're dancing in March.  I like this dream very much. :lol:

The last time we matched up with Michigan State was in March in Columbus a few years back.  Arguably my favorite game as a Billiken fan (despite the loss).  A shootout between Majerus and Izzo, two masters of the game. One of the great battles of Billiken basketbal.

15 hours ago, TheOne said:

The last time we matched up with Michigan State was in March in Columbus a few years back.  Arguably my favorite game as a Billiken fan (despite the loss).  A shootout between Majerus and Izzo, two masters of the game. One of the great battles of Billiken basketbal.

The greatest loss i have ever seen. I thought we were on the path to the final four after watching that.. SLU played so unbelievably well that game. I gained a lot of respect for Izzo as well. He gets it.

Those two teams were so well coached and eviscerated each other.