Home opener attendance?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, BilliKitty said:

I've got our tickets. I'm bringing my husband and my daughter Brynn will be making her first appearance... she loves to clap, so we should be good. 🤗

Still not sold on the hubby.  He better get his sh!t together asap.

The kid is already a hall of famer in my book. 

image.thumb.png.06ccadb619143def2fb8ef640feaf9d2.png

Screen shot of available tickets at this time... Obviously doesn't guarantee attendance, but still looks like there are not that many tickets available. I hope its a good crowd. We are having a little watch party here in Dallas. I can't wait for this season to begin.  

RIP HUMPS likes this

8 hours ago, moytoy12 said:

Still not sold on the hubby.  He better get his sh!t together asap.

The kid is already a hall of famer in my book. 

Lol. He's on it. Solid two more in the books. I've been talking about it for weeks so he's ahead of the curve for knowing what's up :) I'm so excited!

Taking my wife to her first ever Billikens game tonight. She's pumped! Even wants to stop at Rally House to get something to wear tonight. As for attendance, I'll say 8,500 in the house. Zero reasons why this game shouldn't be sold out though...

8000+?  Am I missing something here?  8951!?!???

I guess those guessing didn't bother with the exhibition game.  Hate to be Debbie Downer, and I hope I'm wrong -- but tonight's crowd may be a bit below 8000.

As for students tonight -- well, about 25 showed up last week, so I'm going to predict boldly that at least double that = 50+!!!  PS: many if not most of the "students" in recent games were not, technically students...  the apathy on campus for Bills basketball is almost funny --almost.

Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer!

16 hours ago, wgstl said:

I hope...

I dont trust them anymore

2 minutes ago, DoctorB said:

8000+?  Am I missing something here?  8951!?!???

I guess those guessing didn't bother with the exhibition game.  Hate to be Debbie Downer, and I hope I'm wrong -- but tonight's crowd may be a bit below 8000.

As for students tonight -- well, about 25 showed up last week, so I'm going to predict boldly that at least double that = 50+!!!

Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer, Debbie Downer!

Bandwagon is going to fill up fast.

Had family/friends ask about going to games after never showing interest before. Got texts form friends asking if I would be at the game tonight. Seems to be more buzz than I was expecting. Not saying that it will be like the SLU v VCU or SLU v Butler games of old, but the excitement is coming back.

Just win. The rest will fall into place.