GDT Billikens step on the Spy-Das for seventh conference win

CBFan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever happens our team has really come around and made part of the season fun.

Another 3 ballgame but those guys really worked hard

I can't help but wonder what a Maherus-like man-to-man does to Richmond?  Cline = set shooter.  Buckingham = set shooter.  Johnson = set shooter.  Jones  = set shooter.  A zone is good for them.  

Good effort though.

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

I can't help but wonder what a Maherus-like man-to-man does to Richmond?  Cline = set shooter.  Buckingham = set shooter.  Johnson = set shooter.  Jones  = set shooter.  A zone is good for them.  

Good effort though.

I don't know if this team has the personnel/depth to pull that off.

8 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

What a different feeling at the end of this season than the past two. Crews drained the team/fan base as the season went on. Ford energized it.

It very much reminds me of the way I felt at the end of the 1992-93 season. Brighter days are on the horizon, fellas.

22 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

It very much reminds me of the way I felt at the end of the 1992-93 season. Brighter days are on the horizon, fellas.

Agreed. Only difference there was we were seeing improvement from the guys we new would be with the team the next season (clags, highmark, dobbs) and knew we'd be getting some help with H. This years team has had improvement but the big jump will be from the 6 newbies.

OK my turn. They played very well, much better in the second half than the first half. Great effort, they were neck and neck until the last minute. I think the factor that did them in was that Richmond really picked up the tempo in the last couple of minutes and they just fell behind. Again, great effort, the final score does not represent how close this game was. 

So, we lost, but as far as I am concerned we played at a very high level, close if not even with Richmond until the last couple of minutes. Well done guys, proud of you.

I think the team is ready for the A10 tournament. After watching the game today I think it might be possible for them to win more than one game in the A10 tournament. Way to go guys, well done indeed.