5 Years Ago Today

38 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Rammer on PBP. I prefer this video.

The context of the prior play matters so much. God I miss that group of guys, but I think that Goodwin, French and Co. are in the same mold. So excited to have this combination of grit and skill in SLU blue again.

16 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

got sooooooooooo drunk that day.... early afternoon game

Not that this will make you feel better about yourself, but it was an 11 am start time. I remember Romar not being pleased with that start time, given his team traveling in from the West Coast.

31 minutes ago, FromDaEastSide said:

I would add the New Mexico - New Year's Eve 2012 game to that loop as well.

Also add to the loop beating Xavier twice, going back to the MCC days those two wins were so nice, just could not beat them the third chance in the tournament.

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

Not that this will make you feel better about yourself, but it was an 11 am start time. I remember Romar not being pleased with that start time, given his team traveling in from the West Coast.

im sure he also wasnt pleased about that 41-19 score. that Washington team was good too.. that game was incredible.

i miss watching that.

1 hour ago, FromDaEastSide said:

I would add the New Mexico - New Year's Eve 2012 game to that loop as well.

i loved how they came back to talk trash on billikens.com after getting dismantled.

one of my fave moments was watching Steve Alford of All-American Inn fame walking off the court after getting double-T'd. He was so done with that game. hahahahah.

3 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

The game at Hinkle vs Butler is my top all time Bills game. Helped that I was there with the bus of students, I'm sure. That team had it all. 

i was at that game. so fun. "THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!"

those Butler fans loved that, im sure.

6 hours ago, Bizziken said:

No matter what, this always puts a smile on my face. Simply savage!

when he starts screaming after that basket.. crowd going absolutely wild.. what happened to this program?

Can we have a ceremonial "firing of Jim Crews" at the end of this season?