Goodwin Info

Ibruce

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To those being apprehensive because "it's coming from Frank" - don't worry, Frank is late to the party on this rumor. Don't let the Frank Cusumano Outside Scoop taint bring you down.

1 minute ago, JettFlight5 said:

I really like the "SLU has nothing coming in argument". Bess, Henriquez, and Foreman are a bit better than that.

People always forget transfers. That's one way Verbal Commits has made things easy, by just laying out the current and future classes. Imperfect and incomplete, but helpful. These dudes writing articles should know to check by now, especially given that with 700ish transfers a year, there are always redshirts waiting in the wings.

18 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

The responses already from U of I fans are incredible. If Goodwin commits to SLU there might be a meltdown. 

I love the one response to Frank about Groce not hiring AAU coaches.  The guy is completely oblivious to the fact that their is a former AAU coach on Groce's Illini staff.  Paris Parham coached in the Chicago AAU ranks which are on a completely different level.

https://twitter.com/prepbullseye/status/763835237084176384 Roy saying sources are biased regarding Goodwin when most of his stuff has an Illini slant to it. Hmm. 

Edit: The text since I can't figure out how to embed on mobile. 

"At the present time, why should I believe the Jordan Goodwin talk is anything other than hearsay? MORE IN A MOMENT..."

1 minute ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Take this for what it's worth, but Frank just said on a Illinois radio station that he thinks Goodwin could verbal as early as tomorrow or Monday. That's surprising since Goodwin said he wouldn't commit until October 23.

Did you happen to hear the other interview they mentioned they had earlier today with Illini guy?  I didn't but would be curious to hear what he said too.