GDT: Sign Guy Spectacular (UMass Minutepeople vs. SLU)

kwyjibo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break.

Oh, this is the first time in the history of sports that someone was on the bench and played well.

The reality is, a freshman finally gets a chance and hits the shots, takes charge. I say, "good".

I say good as well. It was an honest question though. Watching Bishop score and our other guards inability to defend, wouldn't Bishop had to be killing it in practice?

I say good as well. It was an honest question though. Watching Bishop score and our other guards inability to defend, wouldn't Bishop had to be killing it in practice?

The bigger question is why did it take a year and for crews to scrap his awful motion offense?

Nice road win, convincing. It has been an impressive transformation in the last several games, credit:

• Bishop and Hines, who would know they would take charge, hit the shots, finally open it up for others?
  • Ash... shows he will finish what he came here to do, he did not fold with the adversity; Reggie, too, and Crawford
  • a new simpler offense, and
  • possibly some other factors, maybe some discipline was needed, maybe some addition by subtraction (benching), but this is speculation, not good to elaborate upon

Those who say we have NO talent are being juvenile, emotional, ridiculous. One genius asked after the Davidson win if the soph class was a recruiting disaster, another says we have 1983 talent; I disagree.

11 more games, a long way to go, but you have to be pleased with recent progress and our future possibilities.

Out-rebounded them 38-35, only 9 turnovers, that's three straight games under 10 turnovers, don't know when I've seen that before, 51% from the floor, 78% from the stripe, we've got a ballteam!!!

86 points. man, i'm not used to seeing so many points from a Billikens' offense.

How long have we been told (other Rickma years) we are going to run more? Now with probably the least talented and youngest team we have had in a long time we are running :lol: :lol:

The stat sheet for this game is as strange as the offensive resurgence.

Agbeko 4 Jolly 10

Hines 8 Bartley 17

Ash 7 Reynolds 14

You would have thought the numbers would have had to be reversed to win.

I am not sure to be more frustrated with the coach or like the coach.

I will stick with frustrated for now.

Great win!

Those who say we have NO talent are being juvenile, emotional, ridiculous. One genius asked after the Davidson win if the soph class was a recruiting disaster, another says we have 1983 talent; I disagree.

To be fair, that sophomore class is largely responsible for us being 248 in Pomeroy (293rd in offense) and 204 in RPI. The sophomores shouldering most of the load was clearly failing. We saw some good signs from a few of the sophomores today, but the turn around has been due to playing a lineup minus those sophomores.

Concerned that Crawford's foot will be a problem going forward. If he was healthy, he would have been in the game at the end for FT.

Crawford's foot? Nothing about it so far on the post-game.