GDT: Sign Guy Spectacular (UMass Minutepeople vs. SLU)

kwyjibo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1. You aren't the only one. All of a sudden our guys got more talented.

Man, this past week really shows how bad of a fit the coaching and system were for this roster. Wouldn't Bishop of had to be killing our other guards in practice? I am really interested to see where things go from here. I know many on this board advocated for a 4 guard line up this summer and others said there was actually talent (not me) and just not a fit for the system, so maybe billikens.com should collectively coach the team.

Hines and Bishop are the difference in the offense. Many have complained about not having a point guard and those that have been proven correct.

Man, this past week really shows how bad of a fit the coaching and system were for this roster. Wouldn't Bishop of had to be killing our other guards in practice? I am really interested to see where things go from here. I know many on this board advocated for a 4 guard line up this summer and others said there was actually talent (not me) and just not a fit for the system, so maybe billikens.com should collectively coach the team.

Give me a break.

Oh, this is the first time in the history of sports that someone was on the bench and played well.

The reality is, a freshman finally gets a chance and hits the shots, takes charge. I say, "good".