GDT: 12/2/15 — Morehead, less tail; wait, what?!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the assistants really inspire any confidence though. Jim Platt is not good. Bronson is ? And Cheaney is ?

I would agree with that. I am not a Platt fan myself. Heard too many strange stories involving him. Who knows with Tanner and Calbert.

My point is they are only going to do what Crews wants them to do. If they don't Crews will show them the door.

A few years ago something like this went down at home to Santa Clara. We went on to have a top team. This was a classic trap game. Still in the mix against Wichita.

Trap games are games won in the last minutes by an inferior team. SLU got dominated tonight; Morehead is, by no means, inferior to SLU. SLU can be in the mix against Wichita if they have psychological resiliency. I hope so, but I won't hold my breath.

I was there and saw it. From the very beginning Morehead dominated the game. They outplayed us plain and simple. They played a very physical game with some touches that reminded me at times of VCU's Havoc. We lost, it was not a good night for SLU. I really have nothing else to say tonight.

A few years ago something like this went down at home to Santa Clara. We went on to have a top team. This was a classic trap game. Still in the mix against Wichita.

I thought of that game as I sat there tonight. It was the OTHER time I wanted to fire Crews at halftime.