A10 Scores

Pistol

Dayton absolutely dismantled Alabama, 80-48. Alabama couldn't keep up with them. UD looked like an amazingly well-conditioned team, from the little I could tell, just running laps around Alabama.

Other A10 games tonight:

UMass-Harvard

Bonaventure-Syracuse

Rider-LaSalle

Fordham-Queens College

Dayton absolutely dismantled Alabama, 80-48. Alabama couldn't keep up with them. UD looked like an amazingly well-conditioned team, from the little I could tell, just running laps around Alabama.

Other A10 games tonight:

UMass-Harvard

Bonaventure-Syracuse

Rider-LaSalle

Fordham-Queens College

Rhode Island lost to Valpo earlier today 58-55.

Rhode Island lost to Valpo earlier today 58-55.

Unfortunately, I think RI's chances at being an NCAA tourney team went down the tubes when EC Mathews got hurt. Hopefully they can put together a decent non-con season for the benefit of the A-10 but I have my doubts at this point.

Dayton's freshman center Steve McElvene had a double double in 23 minutes. 13 points and 11 boards.

We recruited him for a little while.

And yeah, URI should've and could've beaten Valpo but that Matthews injury stings. Keith Carter must be like 26 now, right? Feels like he signed at SLU when I was barely out of school.

And yeah, URI should've and could've beaten Valpo but that Matthews injury stings. Keith Carter must be like 26 now, right? Feels like he signed at SLU when I was barely out of school.

Believe it or not this would have been his senior year st SLU. He was a mid season transfer and didn't have to sit a whole season. He is off to a really strong start this season.

Other A10 games tonight:

UMass-Harvard

Bonaventure-Syracuse

Rider-LaSalle

Fordham-Queens College

-Go Bonnies!!!

-I think Costanza went to Queens College

-following from GW's site as I was wondering how they got UVA to play in their arena and they played last season after a long drought, look at their ooc schedule.....The game is the first men's contest in ESPN's tip-off marathon which features 24 straight hours of college basketball. GW and Virginia have met 47 times in the series history. The Cavaliers hold a 24-23 advantage with seven consecutive victories. In last year's meeting in Charlottesville, the Colonials led 26-22 at the half before UVA took control to win 59-42.

The Colonials are facing a difficult non-conference slate, having beaten 2015 NCAA Tournament participant Lafayette before facing UVA, then heading to South Florida on Thursday. GW also has games vs. Tennessee and Cincinnati or Nebraska in the Barclays Center Classic, and home dates with Seton Hall, Penn State and Rutgers in December, in addition to road dates with DePaul and UCF.

-I think Costanza went to Queens College

Both Jerry and George went there, and I believe E from Entourage also attended. The real-life alum list is pretty impressive, too: Jerry Seinfeld (not just his character), Ray Romano, Paul Simon, Ron Jeremy, Carole King, Adrien Brody, Jon Favreau, Stanley Milgram, Robert Moog, Bernie Madoff's wife, and some other pretty interesting people.

It's a D-II school, so it'll be one of those Rockhurst-type games for Fordham. Good intra-borough rivalry game.

Both Jerry and George went there, and I believe E from Entourage also attended. The real-life alum list is pretty impressive, too: Jerry Seinfeld (not just his character), Ray Romano, Paul Simon, Ron Jeremy, Carole King, Adrien Brody, Jon Favreau, Stanley Milgram, Robert Moog, Bernie Madoff's wife, and some other pretty interesting people.

It's a D-II school, so it'll be one of those Rockhurst-type games for Fordham. Good intra-borough rivalry game.

-yeah, but do they count the game when predicting/prognosticating their season?

Believe it or not this would have been his senior year st SLU. He was a mid season transfer and didn't have to sit a whole season. He is off to a really strong start this season.

Strong is a relative term. 10, 11 and 12 points over his last 3 games.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/61186/keith-carter

Strong is a relative term. 10, 11 and 12 points over his last 3 games.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/61186/keith-carter

Why are you continually obsessed with a point guards point total only?

He is averaging 11ppg, 3.67 apg, 2 steals pg, has a better than 2 to 1 assist ratio, 3.3 rpg, shooting 56% overall and 55% from 3.

That is a damn good point guard.

Considering they went to the Elite 8 a couple of years ago, they may be shedding their reputation as a preseason contender who fades late.

They were an 11 seed that year, but you are right that they played well that March and won a game in the tournament this past season as well (also as an 11 seed).

Why are you continually obsessed with a point guards point total only?

He is averaging 11ppg, 3.67 apg, 2 steals pg, has a better than 2 to 1 assist ratio, 3.3 rpg, shooting 56% overall and 55% from 3.

That is a damn good point guard.

Wow. You're right!! You think Carter will be a lottery pick? And it's not like these games were against bad competition either!! Iona, IPFW and Rhody without their star player, Top 20 for sure!!

Welmer will be collecting his Social Security when he finally graduates.

Wow. You're right!! You think Carter will be a lottery pick? And it's not like these games were against bad competition either!! Iona, IPFW and Rhody without their star player, Top 20 for sure!!

Because saying he is good and off to a strong start is the same as saying he is a future NBA player.

Rhode Island is still a pretty good team without Matthews. Hassan Martin is the one guy they can't afford to lose.

Welmer will be collecting his Social Security when he finally graduates.

With the millions "The Beast" is going to make playing hoops, those social security checks will be worth the wait.

Carter would be the hands down best guard on our team and solve our biggest hole, point guard. The point clock makes about carter's stats being nothing special only illustrates how lacking the talent is on our billikens

Carter would be the hands down best guard on our team and solve our biggest hole, point guard. The point clock makes about carter's stats being nothing special only illustrates how lacking the talent is on our billikens

A senior guard is supposed to be better than a sophomore of similar talent. Sophomore Keith Carter was good for 5.7 ppg and 2.3 apg.