Official Tatum Rally (no dead period AD screw up) Thread

Bills on Crews Control, I do not think you can talk about issues like these as if they were predetermined by divine intervention. JT will have to decide, and I agree there will be a lot of incentive and pressure favoring his going to the NBA after one year, but nothing is certain until it happens.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a new blog was just published where Tatum talked about the four schools and the visits. Let's give him plenty of love today!

"I go to St. Louis [Wednesday],” Tatum said. “I’ve been down there quite a bit, going to talk to the coaches tomorrow. I’m a real hometown kid, I love the city of St. Louis, it would mean a lot if I were to stay home and go to St. Louis.”

For the out of towners, try to get the word out to all your St. Louis Billiken friends/colleagues to get the hell to SLU's campus at 4:30 today. Twitter, Facebook, smoke signals...I don't give a flying fuok, but get the word out! Hell, they might even pull in some undergrad tail while they're there.