Official Tatum Rally (no dead period AD screw up) Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been thinking that Jayson will need a nickname (like Ervin got "Magic" and Anfernee got "Penny"). "Saint" might just fit the bill!

Great job by the SLU students!

Everyone should tweet at Tatum and let him know that he will get a fantastic nick name for the rest of his career if he comes to SLU

Tatum would indeed be a saint if he chose to stay home.

How long is it going to take to commission a Jayson Tatum statue? Can they get it complete by opening night 2016?

Be sure to include the halo... it's only right for Saint Tatum.

Very well done tonight. Props to Dwayne's_World for seeming to take the lead on this and everybody else involved today.

As others have said, there are a lot of reasons for him to stay home be it family and just the city of St. Louis so something like this from the students I think can only help show how much he is wanted here. They all looked happy in the video. Hope he does decide soon either way.

Damn, those SLU students are hitting the alum up at the right time. I'm still on a FBJT high and made a substantial donation to the basketball program.

They called me on the way home from work today. I've legitimately been busy most of the times they've called me. They called a few weeks ago while I was at a SLU Alumni function.