Around college basketball

Watching message board meltdowns is good (albeit sadistic) entertainment.

http://www.udpride.com/forums/showthread.php?s=d0ba23f52b3191fb2373f42c52acf9f9&t=26478

This is the account according to a poster over there....

"Over the weekend, Jen's roommate moved out (she's just done, not even taking exams) so Jen was all alone in her room, she went to the bathroom and left her light on and didn't close the door all the way because that's just what everyone does, because they don't think anything would happen, when alison walked out of the bathroom she saw 2 really tall black guys standing Infront of her door looking in and they looked and saw her and one ran towards her and started asking her where this guy "big Steve" lives.. But she's on the 7th floor and that guy lives on the 1st, she told him that and the 2 guys ran away, she walked into her friends room to tell them what happened because she was freaked out and one of her friends was in there crying and freaking out saying that she was sleeping on the top bunk (it was 3-4 am) and she heard a lot of noise and thought her roommate was getting back from studying and she turned over and opened her eyes and the 2 guys were looking at her at her eye level and said something like "should've locked your door sweetheart" and ran out and that happened to multiple people on their side of the building in marycrest and they didn't know how they got in or anything because they don't live there, oh and all of the money from Jen's wallet was gone"

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MSU loses to Texas southern (1-8) at home.

Wiz, what would our spread against Texas southern look like (before their win against Michigan state)?

Sorry, I missed this post the other day.... Tex Sou best team in the worst conference . (Southwestern) As of today ( I didn't keep the figures from the other day) Tex Sou ( C- ...they were at D+ going into the game against MSU) over the Bill by 1 at the Fetz

Sorry, I missed this post the other day.... Tex Sou best team in the worst conference . (Southwestern) As of today ( I didn't keep the figures from the other day) Tex Sou ( C- ...they were at D+ going into the game against MSU) over the Bill by 1 at the Fetz

Ouch. I see that they've played a tough schedule but the win over Mich. State is a crazy anomaly. Seems similar to the odds of a 16 seed beating a one seed in the Tourney.

Ouch. I see that they've played a tough schedule but the win over Mich. State is a crazy anomaly. Seems similar to the odds of a 16 seed beating a one seed in the Tourney.

Texas Southern may get their chance.....They are the favorite to win the terrible Southwestern conf and could be selected as a 16th seed. They would have as good of a chance as any 16th seed to win a game. And remember they beat Mich St @ Mich St. The Spartans were the #1 3pt shooting team in the nation (44%) For the game, they shot 19%. Definitely an upset.

Temple blowing Kansas out of the building. Self's facial expression is priceless. It's too bad Temple is not still in the A10, they are a very solid team.

They were not very solid before the Kansas game. They lost to some weak teams.

They were not very solid before the Kansas game. They lost to some weak teams.

Temple has two transfers who were playing in only their second game since becoming eligible. One of them had 17 points last night. That may explain some of their earlier losses and why they were playing better against Kansas.

Temple has two transfers who were playing in only their second game since becoming eligible. One of them had 17 points last night. That may explain some of their earlier losses and why they were playing better against Kansas.

One of those is UMass transfer Jesse Morgan, the kid who blew out his knee at the Fetz a couple years ago.