Around college basketball

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at the Beast's standings. The Butler win over UNC got me curious as to how they're doing. Actually, pretty well. Creighton was undefeated along with Prov, St J's, and X. Nova, GU, and Butler all doing well also. Was surprised at CU since this was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Jays. Be interesting to see how they all do going forward. Still, only Nova's ranked team.

Just looked at the Beast's standings. The Butler win over UNC got me curious as to how they're doing. Actually, pretty well. Creighton was undefeated along with Prov, St J's, and X. Nova, GU, and Butler all doing well also. Was surprised at CU since this was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Jays. Be interesting to see how they all do going forward. Still, only Nova's ranked team.

The Big East is off to a great start this year. They've cooled off a bit over the last couple days but at one point they were 36-2 or something (most of those were buy games but they did have about 10 or so significant wins).

As someone that believes a contributing factor in the decision about whether to expand will be whether they succeed big time on the court and get a bunch of at large bids, I'm not happy about this development.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreboard?date=20141203&confId=3

This day will go down in history. Currently all A10 teams are winning. LaSalle-Nova has yet to tip-off

Mason lost; La Salle has little chance.

I think all days eventually go down in history.

Every day becomes history, but not all days go down (become written) in history. (Quibble.)