Alex Jansen

Iggy

I saw on the scroll last night that Alex was named an assistant for the Jazz. I always liked him and used to think he'd be an excellent successor to RM some day.

Speaking of old assistant coaches, Chris Harriman recruited Dante Exum (predicted to be top 5 in the draft. Kid from australia played against Loe on the national team) to Nebraska very shortly after Leaving SLU. You would have to think that SLU would have had a great chance at landing him had Harriman stayed...

Speaking of old assistant coaches, Chris Harriman recruited Dante Exum (predicted to be top 5 in the draft. Kid from australia played with Loe on the national team) to Nebraska very shortly after Leaving SLU. You would have to think that SLU would have had a great chance at landing him had Harriman stayed...

How do you figure? I just read an article where his dad said he would have played at Indiana. They didn't even mention Nebraska in his top 5.

Jensen is the assistant for the Jazz and the former coach and player for Majerus. Sorry if everyone knew this. I've spent the last week trying to explain world cup group play to coworkers so I never know if people know what's going on.

Pity that Jensen has to work for scumbag Pretty Quin.

Jensen has really made a name for himself in the NBA. He's on the same track as Snyder is. He'll be interviewing for head jobs in a couple years and will be a HC in the league within 5.

I am sorry but the way Alex J left always left a bad taste in my mouth - I know you have to do what is best for you but still especially since RM gave him his start.

No doubt but don't think for a second that prospective employers vale the fact that Jensen left his mentor for greener pastures at a difficult time. That's how it is in the coaching profession. It worked out for everyone involved I think too.

No doubt but don't think for a second that prospective employers vale the fact that Jensen left his mentor for greener pastures at a difficult time. That's how it is in the coaching profession. It worked out for everyone involved I think too.

I get your point too.

He was with the Jazz last year under Corbin I guess Snyder retained him

Jensen was a player development coach laat season working with the big men. Snyder promoted him to a regular asst job.

Is he still looking for that one armed wife killer?

David Janssen I loved that. On a slightly political note, WHY IN GOD'S NAME DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN THE TOMMY LEE JONES VERSION BY MAKING AN EVIL CORPORATION THE BAD GUY! Pissed my off. Still does.

Best line: "I don't care." Tommy lee Jones to Harrison Ford before Ford jumps into the spillway........