DJ Fetz > Jock Jams CD > Band

Board-

We all agree that throwing Jock Jams into the speakers at the Fetz gets the crowd going more than the band does.....It really isn't debateable. But knowing that we have some old school fans that probably like the idea of seeing a band create the sound, Backhand thought of an easy compromise; DJ Fetz.

Thats right, rather than hitting play on a CD, lets remove the band and create a DJ booth. We'll have our own DJ who will spin music through out the game to get the crowd going. Think about it.....better music, our own Fetz mixes from our own DJ Fetz.

This is how a top program operates.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting all of the pieces together, I guess this means we get Nelly to be DJ Fetz. Sounds genius to me

Already working on it. Expect him there Saturday. Nelly or BUST.

Have you heard Tommy Dorsey's latest record? It's swell.

I prefer Glenn Miller.

You guys are really overlooking the best candidate: Bing Crosby. I mean the man's name is Bing. Why look any further?

Get rid of the band. Put nice seats there. Fill it with prison members. Say that it'd SLU's effort to better those members of society. Refs screw up, send one of them out there to take care of it. Who cares if someone who's in prison gets arrested.

But in all seriousness I agree, jock jams > band. 9 year old national anthem singer > band. Band > students

Be careful what you all wish for. The less the band plays, the less interest there will be in participating, and the worse the band will get. Then it will be generic johnny jock jams all game. And that's when the wwhores move into town.

Be careful what you all wish for. The less the band plays, the less interest there will be in participating, and the worse the band will get. Then it will be generic johnny jock jams all game. And that's when the wwhores move into town.

True story. Of the road games I've attended over the last few years (Xavier, SIU, Dayton), I probably wouldn't have been interested in playing in 2 of those 3 bands, just they play so little. That's at least in comparison to what I'm accustomed to as a SLU Band member.