DJ Fetz > Jock Jams CD > Band

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you ever see the Billikens...on weed?

Marijuana is already decriminalized in the city - but it's hardly the drug you'd want fans on to get the Fetz rockin...although it would probably make some of you haters appreciate the band more

in another thread I suggested distributing free molly and playing nothing but EDM as a method of appealing to the younger demographic...but if the end goal is simply to get the existing crowd more amped, adderall is your best bet.

you ever see the Billikens...

?

Marijuana is already decriminalized in the city - but it's hardly the drug you'd want fans on to get the Fetz rockin...although it would probably make some of you haters appreciate the band more

in another thread I suggested distributing free molly and playing nothing but EDM as a method of appealing to the younger demographic...but if the end goal is simply to get the existing crowd more amped, adderall is your best bet.

Jock jams kills my buzz. Give me 26 or 5 to 4 as covered by the World's Greatest Pep Band.

you ever see the Billikens...on weed?

I concur with Duff Man's cause-effect analysis of said drugs.. but you could always just, get shitfaced, too.

Really hoping for a lot of Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' pumping through the speakers, the beat is dope, and it's topical.

Towards the end sandstorm was clutch. Watching online, the students seemed into it. The band killed it during the extended timeout to fix the clock.

The atmosphere seemed great from my seat in front of the computer. Wish I could've been there.

Well, since times are good and we have nothing better to gripe about than DJ vs. band... I'll continue with the theme. I've been to a lot of Billiken games, and today was the best atmosphere I can ever remember. I feel like the balance between band and dj is starting to gel.

From the lil kid singing the anthem...the student section harassing the kid in the VCU cape...Dr. Chaifetz going bananas...to the crowd going bonkers when Evans slammed one home after one of Jordair's swats...this was a great game, big time setting and a nice win to put us on the door step of the top ten in CBB.