Inching towards the top 25

Crewsorlose

This is not in jest, travelers diarrhea affects 25% of international travelers, treatment is CIPRO 500mg twice a day. It is effective, it is easy to carry and a small supply of pills can keep the team in playing shape if something happens. This is a small, not bulky, and inexpensive precautionary measure that may avoid a very bad outcome if something of this nature happens out there. I am not making this up, check CDC, travelers diarrhea treatment.

Ok, I will.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that worries me most is one of our seniors coming down with a sudden sneezing fit while sitting on a toilet trying to move their bowels. This is a tricky predicament to be placed in....do u try to hold back the sneeze or the bowel movement? Injury, to some extent, is almost certain. Do you try to let out a suppressed sneeze while at the same time tightening the sphincter to slow the movement and not risk a rectal prolapse by not suppressing the sneeze? Is there an easy answer to this dilemma? Trying to suppress both could easily cause a slipped disc in one's spinal column which could be a devasting injury for one of our seniors. Im worried sick about this......

True story.

I was leaving work early today and decided to stop in my other office and drop the kids off at the pool before driving home.

I was doing my business and let out a huge sneeze.

Long story short I now have a pulled groin muscle and am having all types of problems moving around.

Driving home I thought about this thread started laughing the pain the laughing caused made me want to cry.

True story.

I was leaving work early today and decided to stop in my other office and drop the kids off at the pool before driving home.

I was doing my business and let out a huge sneeze.

Long story short I now have a pulled groin muscle and am having all types of problems moving around.

Driving home I thought about this thread started laughing the pain the laughing caused made me want to cry.

bummer.

i ate some bunged up potato salad a few weeks ago and then sh.it my pants HARD at work. came out of nowhere.

was still sick that weekend, visiting girlfriend's friends. they had a nice, fancy house. sh.it the guest bed. was sleeping on my stomach so most of the damage was contained in drawers. went in bathroom and proceeded to clog the toilet and sh.it all over the shower. told girlfriend that i sh.it the bed and didn't have backup drawers. she ran to walgreen's for me at 6am. score.

sh.it happens.

bummer.

i ate some bunged up potato salad a few weeks ago and then sh.it my pants HARD at work. came out of nowhere.

was still sick that weekend, visiting girlfriend's friends. they had a nice, fancy house. sh.it the guest bed. was sleeping on my stomach so most of the damage was contained in drawers. went in bathroom and proceeded to clog the toilet and sh.it all over the shower. told girlfriend that i sh.it the bed and didn't have backup drawers.

-I hate it when this happens

bummer.

was still sick that weekend, visiting girlfriend's friends. they had a nice, fancy house. sh.it the guest bed. was sleeping on my stomach so most of the damage was contained in drawers. went in bathroom and proceeded to clog the toilet and sh.it all over the shower. told girlfriend that i sh.it the bed and didn't have backup drawers. she ran to walgreen's for me at 6am. score.

sh.it happens.

I bet it was Mexican potato salad.

Gonna be bringing their own potatoes.

that's all well and good, but they might want to consider bringing their own chickens, to have fresh eggs for whipping into the mayonnaise. they should be safe using mexican lemons, as the acidity kills most butt juice bacteria. but chickens are prone be being SUPER MEXICAN in mexico, so they'd be better off just bringing one chicken per player and coach, just to be safe.

CIPRO is obviously still a good idea, just in case the chickens manage to get a hold of some local ice cubes while they're down there.

When I was little, I hated bologna. One time we had bologna for lunch. I refused to eat it. When my mom wasn't looking I threw it behind the oven. 5 years later when my parents got a new oven, they found a rotten, moldy piece of bologna under the oven. They made me eat it. I was fine. Andrew Zimmern ate a barely grilled molerat in Thailand. I ate unspeakable things while in China. Unspeakable things. Unspeakable.

SLU will be fine.

69438825_a2a4d875b2_m.jpg

When I was little, I hated bologna. One time we had bologna for lunch. I refused to eat it. When my mom wasn't looking I threw it behind the oven. 5 years later when my parents got a new oven, they found a rotten, moldy piece of bologna under the oven. They made me eat it. I was fine. Andrew Zimmern ate a grilled molerat in Thailand. I ate unspeakable things while in China. Unspeakable things. Unspeakable.

SLU will be fine.

I have an MD relative. On rotations she had a patient presenting with a foul odor for unknown reasons. It ended up being a piece of bologna tucked for who knows how long in her skin folds. True story.

I have an MD relative. On rotations she had a patient presenting with a foul odor for unknown reasons. It ended up being a piece of bologna tucked for who knows how long in her skin folds. True story.

oh, if we're talking skin folds, i have nurse friends who have serviced fat bit.ches with remote controls and kitten skeletons in their sh.it. just blows my mind. if i ever couldn't see my di.ck, i'd probably kill myself.

also, i'd rather not talk about the top 25 until we're in the top 25. this is nice.

When I was little, I hated bologna. One time we had bologna for lunch. I refused to eat it. When my mom wasn't looking I threw it behind the oven. 5 years later when my parents got a new oven, they found a rotten, moldy piece of bologna under the oven. They made me eat it. I was fine. Andrew Zimmern ate a barely grilled molerat in Thailand. I ate unspeakable things while in China. Unspeakable things. Unspeakable.

SLU will be fine.

That bologna pic is inching toward the top 25 pictures on the internet

From Seth Davis' mailbag this afternoon:

From @BillsFan85stl:

Thoughts on Saint Louis? Why arent they getting more top 25 love?

To be honest, I probably havent been giving the Billikens as much thought as I should, given that they return four starters from the team that won the Atlantic 10 last season. Its hard to judge them based on three wins against mediocre local teams (although its good to see that Dwayne Evans is still beasting his way to the foul line). Well know a lot more about them after the Cancun Challenge, where they will open with Wisconsin, as well as their home game against Wichita State on Dec. 1. Believe me, if St. Louis wins those games, it will have all the love it wants.

From Seth Davis' mailbag this afternoon:From @BillsFan85stl:Thoughts on Saint Louis? Why arent they getting more top 25 love?To be honest, I probably havent been giving the Billikens as much thought as I should, given that they return four starters from the team that won the Atlantic 10 last season. Its hard to judge them based on three wins against mediocre local teams (although its good to see that Dwayne Evans is still beasting his way to the foul line). Well know a lot more about them after the Cancun Challenge, where they will open with Wisconsin, as well as their home game against Wichita State on Dec. 1. Believe me, if St. Louis wins those games, it will have all the love it wants.

Quality stuff from a male sports writer.