Recruiting - 2016

Tanner retweeted him. I'd take that as a good sign that Crews' account is legit.

When I first read "Tanner" I thought about Lancona and was trying to figure out why it was important that he retweeted Crews. Then I realized it was Bronson you were talking about. That's why we need to stick with the initials system: TB>TL ;)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanner or one of the other assistants may very well be the one running it for him.

What's his handle? I follow the rest of them.

I would assume that one of the assistants is running it for him. I like to think of Crews and Platt both as the flip phone carrying type, still rocking the RAZRs. I'd love to hear some of the Platt-Crews conversations about twitter.

I would assume that one of the assistants is running it for him. I like to think of Crews and Platt both as the flip phone carrying type, still rocking the RAZRs. I'd love to hear some of the Platt-Crews conversations about twitter.

Platt only speaks emoji.

IMO order of likeliness:

1. An assistant is running it for him.

2. A great fake account that even got Bronson involved

3. Jimmy bought the new Galaxy S6 with twitter pre-installed, created the account, followed Tatum, then went back to drawing up inbounds plays and hasn't followed anyone else.

Pretty awesome if you ask me. Guarantee there is no other coach out there that follows one single recruit. On any level. Of course it's not a "game changer" but it is a neat gesture that pretty accurately reflects how Tatum would be revered in the city.

What does he know?????

My guess is that the food in the picture is from Memphis and that davell would be jealous of it. He posted a picture of him and David Lee yesterday night. Golden state played in Memphis yesterday. Not sure if the eagles are playing Memphis or what.

My guess is that the food in the picture is from Memphis and that davell would be jealous of it. He posted a picture of him and David Lee yesterday night. Golden state played in Memphis yesterday. Not sure if the eagles are playing Memphis or what.

Probably just visiting Memphis. The 4th session of the Nike EYBL is next weekend in Minneapolis. After that there is a big break until the Peach Jam in South Carolina in mid July. I wonder with the time off if he will take some visits and make his decision.