Recruiting - 2016

Totally agree. You look at the successful programs like X, Zaga, G, Town, Nova, they have dynamic winning fairly young guys. We have a 60 year old guy who lucked out with Rick's players and won a COY. We should start looking now, because this year's gonna suck.

Could not agree more with this post

I think crews is a fine basketball mind to have in and around a program

What he is not is someone to build a program

I think that is easily recognizable

I want a young and hungry assistant even if he uses slu as a stepping stone. Even if he leaves he will have left slu in a better place than when he came in

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree. You look at the successful programs like X, Zaga, G, Town, Nova, they have dynamic winning fairly young guys. We have a 60 year old guy who lucked out with Rick's players and won a COY. We should start looking now, because this year's gonna suck.

Yeah, because our previous coach was a young dynamic guy...oh wait, never mind.

Just another Dookie. Don't care if he does well in college or not and won't give a fu.k about his NBA career. I know they won't do it but I'd close the SLU campus to him. You don't go here, you don't play in our gym.

Worked all day didn't even know today was D Day. Waded through 24 hours of posts, before I plow through more whining and cursing to Page 192? I would like as an old timer to say it doesn't seem like that long ago we were fighting to get JT's dad into SLU so we may want to chill on the dissing of the not FBJT as it may be in 20 years we'll be recruiting FBJ(ackson?,ehovah?,ulian?ustice? )T, third generation stud.

Worked all day didn't even know today was D Day. Waded through 24 hours of posts, before I plow through more whining and cursing to Page 192? I would like as an old timer to say it doesn't seem like that long ago we were fighting to get JT's dad into SLU so we may want to chill on the dissing of the not FBJT as it may be in 20 years we'll be recruiting FBJ(ackson?,ehovah?,ulian?ustice? )T, third generation stud.

Jerk, jackass

So dumb

This was a waste of time and energy. More behind the scenes crap than people know. Everything that sucks in college basketball was on TV today. Coach K as the evil empire parched in the stands not even clapping or cracking a smile when JT announced because an agreement was reached and they knew it. Coach K sucks balls. A couple years ago when Duke got beat early in the tourney coach K had the audacity and arrogance to walk in the other locker room and congratulate the other team for playing a great game and beating his team. If I was that other team I would say get the out of our locker room. We beat your ass like we planned too. I hate Puke and will root against them even more now. I'll stand behind our Billikens. Let's get get behind our guys and surprise the A10 this year.

Go Bills.

Agree there definitely a lot of behind the scenes crap. Sure Duke talked down the SLU program.

Can't wait for that rat Coach K to retire and Duke to start sucking for once. He may be a great basketball mind but he is a ****** bag. Everyone at Duke is an arrogant a-hole, you need look no further than Jay Bilas.