Time to clean up the posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERY DAY WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO BE A PARTY.

that's about the cutest chile i ever saw. 5 years and up at least. his laugh is out of control.

i'mahaddawatchallademnow.

You clearly know how to have a good time.

My advice to you: lighten up. This is an internet message board!

And if you would like to take things literally then fine by me...you're the one who just threatened assault, dumba$$

Husak. Keep it up. You are really, really funny!! :lol:

And I love how you cannot go a post without more foul language on a thread, not started by me, about cleaning up this Board. The only thing I did was agreed with the Steve -- the owner of this Board. Go figure. Guess Steve should "lighten up" as well.

Now, help me out in that I am over age 30, but is this the part where I call you negative slur in return?!? Now that would sure be entertaining for the rest of the Board!!

Oh, and I now get your logic. Internet message boards means no rules and no sense of décorum. Got it!! Are you sure you're not 11 years old? You see, my 11 year old has fun sitting in the baseball dugout with his team, using some foul language, spitting and the like, but then didn't understand why this conduct was not acceptable when he sat next to his mother/my wife at the Memorial Day BBQ.

Oh, and one more thing, don't try to be like Jimbo. He's funny and your not.

Husak. Keep it up. You are really, really funny!! :lol:

And I love how you cannot go a post without more foul language on a thread, not started by me, about cleaning up this Board. The only thing I did was agreed with the Steve -- the owner of this Board. Go figure. Guess Steve should "lighten up" as well.

Now, help me out in that I am over age 30, but is this the part where I call you negative slur in return?!? Now that would sure be entertaining for the rest of the Board!!

Oh, and I now get your logic. Internet message boards means no rules and no sense of décorum. Got it!! Are you sure you're not 11 years old? You see, my 11 year old has fun sitting in the baseball dugout with his team, using some foul language, spitting and the like, but then didn't understand why this conduct was not acceptable when he sat next to his mother/my wife at the Memorial Day BBQ.

Oh, and one more thing, don't try to be like Jimbo. He's funny and your not.

Forgive me for not seeing where Steve said "Husak, if you are serious, then show yourself and you'll soon be holding your eye."...can you please point that out since all you did is "agreed with with Steve"? Cause that sounds like something way more serious than using a potty mouth in jest.

Oh and one more thing: try writing with proper English since you're over 30 and should know the language.

These are my two cents. If you think this board contains very foul language, you should join the service, any branch, and find out what foul language is all about. Our freedom of language is something we should all treasure, this a right we all have. Some people (including many really solid and fine people I met in the service long ago) really have a problem expressing themselves without foul language. Some of them, I firmly believe, may lack the ability to communicate in any other way. This does not make them less worthy as people, as human beings. or as friends.

Please note that I do not think anyone in this board is incapable of communicating without foul language.

I am not young, but I am not easily offended by language. I have daughters but they are in control of their own lives and doing very well. I am not afraid or concerned about them. We all have to deal with whatever life give us, and I have full confidence they will handle whatever comes to them in an appropriate manner.

Not sure what the ____ you're talking about. The Chief of Staff of the US Army has just announced that curtailing sexual harassment and work environment is as important as winning our Nation's wars.

Oh and ClockTower don't threaten anyone with violence via this message board that's kinda' my thing. I will most likely beat you for it.

Choose wisely Salinas, KS or Home Depot Parking Lot?

Not sure what the ____ you're talking about. The Chief of Staff of the US Army has just announced that curtailing sexual harassment and work environment is as important as winning our Nation's wars.

Oh and ClockTower don't threaten anyone with violence via this message board that's kinda' my thing. I will most likely beat you for it.

Choose wisely Salinas, KS or Home Depot Parking Lot?

Not sure why we're all still posting instead of standing in Salina, KS, waiting to rumble.

A Bomb the Chief of Staff is in the stratosphere next to God and not in the mud with the troops. I have no doubt sexual harassment will be curtailed via court martials, etc... I am seriously in doubt about day to day language. Can you imagine a drill instructor saying to a recruit things like: "Please gentlemen" and the like? Well, maybe I am wrong, maybe we will clean the language and lose the wars, maybe that is the idea...

Not sure why we're all still posting instead of standing in Salina, KS, waiting to rumble.

Well, the reason I'm not in Salina, KS is because I'm at the Office Depot parking lot on Lindell waiting on the rumble to start.

A Bomb the Chief of Staff is in the stratosphere next to God and not in the mud with the troops. I have no doubt sexual harassment will be curtailed via court martials, etc... I am seriously in doubt about day to day language. Can you imagine a drill instructor saying to a recruit things like: "Please gentlemen" and the like? Well, maybe I am wrong, maybe we will clean the language and lose the wars, maybe that is the idea...

More importantly than winning the war or curtailing sexual harrasment ... can we keep the money flowing into the hands of the right people.

OK couple of different things going on here and I helped to veer this thread off course so I feel obligated to right the ship.

Much like the military, it is imperative that we get this board to be a positive environment of sharing ideas/information regarding Billiken Basketball and other SLU related sports. Civility in those remarks will aid the free sharing of ideas. When that civility breaks down people must be dealt with. Now we have 2 separate locations for airing grievances, Salinas, KS and Home Depot Parking Lot. I think we just need to go back to Salinas, KS as the only official location of airing grievances. With gas prices being what they are these grievances must be reserved for serious differences like did Daniel Lisch get a raw deal or how much does SPUMAC suck. Furthermore, when you meet you must present PAYSTUBS and then Indian Leg wrestle. My apologies Moytoy, indigenous peoples leg wrestle.

OK couple of different things going on here and I helped to veer this thread off course so I feel obligated to right the ship.

Much like the military, it is imperative that we get this board to be a positive environment of sharing ideas/information regarding Billiken Basketball and other SLU related sports. Civility in those remarks will aid the free sharing of ideas. When that civility breaks down people must be dealt with. Now we have 2 separate locations for airing grievances, Salinas, KS and Home Depot Parking Lot. I think we just need to go back to Salinas, KS as the only official location of airing grievances. With gas prices being what they are these grievances must be reserved for serious differences like did Daniel Lisch get a raw deal or how much does SPUMAC suck. Furthermore, when you meet you must present PAYSTUBS and then Indian Leg wrestle. My apologies Moytoy, indigenous peoples leg wrestle.

I think we should grandfather in the Office Depot parking lot for all Skip-related grievances.

wait, how long ago were people saying Daniel LIsch got a raw deal? The kid got a free year of college and to learn from one of the best coaches ever. I'd sure like to reopen this. Direct me to 5 year old threads so we can properly discuss

wait, how long ago were people saying Daniel LIsch got a raw deal? The kid got a free year of college and to learn from one of the best coaches ever. I'd sure like to reopen this. Direct me to 5 year old threads so we can properly discuss

Or, you know, you could just let it go.