Recruiting - 2013

If Jack Whitehead is right about his rebounding that is a major hole filled on the 2012-13 team. GG gives us spirit; DE gave us lots of rebounding and scoring; if he can learn to flop we will improve.

Everything I've heard and seen regarding Agbeko is that he is a MAJOR rebounding machine. He goes after the ball with abandon on both ends. Had a late-season game at South Kent in which he grabbed 22 rebounds, I think 10 of which were offensive boards.

He's left-handed. He can dunk. He suddenly had BCS conference programs calling him daily in the spring. I'm high on this guy.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you donate $25,000 or something?

Box and I can't get over the hump. Stuck at the MBM annual giving level of $24,999.

I just signed up for billikan's newsletter. The latest issue just hit my mailbox and its got all the recruiting info. Did you know we won the national championship? He also mentioned that Fr. Biondi was in Asia accepting the Nobel Peace Prize?

This is a big get for SLU basketball. I'm thrilled about this signing.

ACE, I'll have to find that documentary. The one difference between Reggie and some of the other African imports is that he did go to high school at a private school in Buffalo for three years before the prep year at South Kent. His parents are still in Buffalo. He should be pretty well adjusted.

-if we have to go back to Olean you could have some other Billiken fans with which to cheer, cool

-of course, the hope is that we don't play there again as we are in the NBE

Honestly, I'd only be excited about him if he were an inch taller and weighed 5 pounds less. Then, he'd be the true 'banger' we needed. ;)

All kidding aside, I am stoked that he is officially aboard. Here's to a great Billiken career, Reggie!

Did you donate $25,000 or something?

Box and I can't get over the hump. Stuck at the MBM annual giving level of $24,999.

I've already offered to kick in the other $1.01 to get you guys over the hump.

I can't think of any recruit in recent years who has elicited such an "Oh shite, I hope we don't sign him!" response. It's kind of funny.

(And I agree.)

same. can you imagine how much it would piss you off to have a complete fuoking stiff out there named "jolly"? if you can't score ten points per game on your high school team, you're a hell of a project and i'm not interested. the only way i take a guy like that is if he's named Terry ShitFuok or something.

same. can you imagine how much it would piss you off to have a complete fuoking stiff out there named "jolly"? if you can't score ten points per game on your high school team, you're a hell of a project and i'm not interested. the only way i take a guy like that is if he's named Terry ShitFuok or something.

We already have a Jolly - John Manning.

Great. We've been looking for AB's clone for about 20 years now. Looks like we got him. And, in the future, Jimbo, call us old guys sick Fu&%s not senile. WP Jim doesn't like that word senile. As for me, I don't mind it.

YOU KNOW WHAT RHYMES WITH SENILE??? DENIAL. AND PENILE. DYSFUNCTION.

i jest. old guys are

cool. without old guys there's no young guys. without jung guys,

there's no cream of sum yung gai.

i was at a truck stop in tennessee and women's diving highlights came on. i just especially like giving GOSLU68 sh!t. my apologies for

mistakenly calling out gobills earlier. he puts together the game viewing

information. thorough as fuok. he's the antithesis of

senility.

MOAR AFRIKKAAANZ.

Husak Attack may know the answer to that. It is something he stated in one of his post that makes me think it's Jolly.

I am not aware of an offer to Jolly.

Maybe Biondi will come in and offer him? Maybe thats the only way he can get less popular