Guy Phillips

majerus mojo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-I guess either he was given the wrong script or he took the wrong script so I am not certain where the fault lies on this one but the camera guys and the graphics were certainly ready for kisscam

It was his mistake. The band had been told it was going to be Kiss Cam

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billiken_roy" data-cid="343374" data-time="1361111905"><p>

guy called jett mitchell the last substitution. man he is terrible.</p></blockquote>

Come on Roy they are both 6'0 and black. Give the poor man a break

I counted him saying Dwight at least 8 times. He cannot be this bad. I really think Guy should see a Dr.

Yeah, in a detox program. St. Mary's has a good one.

You don't see Guy as horrific? Or perhaps you've given up the dream of having an announcer who might take enough interest to learn the players names???

Of all the people I attend games with and all the people I know who go to games, young and old, and have been following the Billikens for 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 40 years, this is the only place I ever hear anyone complain CONSTANTLY about Guy. I have never even heard a non-Billikens.com person say anything about Guy except once in awhile someone will say he is funny or something like that.

I don't pay any real attention to him. I can tell who scored and who is going into the games without the announcer telling me. It almost sounds like some people on this board miss the game because they seem to be so intent on trying to catch Guy make a mistake. It takes effort to constantly be monitoring everything he says. Just seems kind of weird, almost creepy, to be so obsessed about a PA announcer.

Of all the people I attend games with and all the people I know who go to games, young and old, and have been following the Billikens for 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 40 years, this is the only place I ever hear anyone complain CONSTANTLY about Guy. I have never even heard a non-Billikens.com person say anything about Guy except once in awhile someone will say he is funny or something like that.

I don't pay any real attention to him. I can tell who scored and who is going into the games without the announcer telling me. It almost sounds like some people on this board miss the game because they seem to be so intent on trying to catch Guy make a mistake. It takes effort to constantly be monitoring everything he says. Just seems kind of weird, almost creepy, to be so obsessed about a PA announcer.

+1