New Women's Basketball Coach Kathy McConnel-Miller

volfan

Hopefully she makes the program worth paying attention to. It won't be hard to make a stride in a positive direction though.

I guess I can't hate... she DID manage sign Whitney Houston back in 2006...

http://www.cubuffs.c...0&ATCLID=130372

There were 3 IHOP ads on this article. Does that mean the internet knows I eat a lot of breakfast or that Colorado is sponsored by IHOP? I wish SLU was sponsored by IHOP...

From what I have heard Kathy McConnel-Miller will be SLU's new womens coach. It will be announced after the Final 4. They interviewed 2 canidates and with her Colorado ties to Chris May, Chris felt really comfortable with Kathy. The other canidate was Ty Evans from Alabama

http://www.dailycame...ce=most_emailed

FWIW, they have had more than 2 in this week..and it is not done yet..

Not terribly exciting, but she was just over .500 at Tulsa, her previous stop. Probably Tulsa is closer to the level of program in women's basketball as us.

When schools make a hire after firing the previous coach, they tend to try to avoid candidates similar to the failed predecessor. Shimmy was an assistant who proved herself to probably have issues running a program. This McConnel-Miller has run a program before on 2 occasions.

There were 3 IHOP ads on this article. Does that mean the internet knows I eat a lot of breakfast or that Colorado is sponsored by IHOP? I wish SLU was sponsored by IHOP...

I was in Jupiter Flordia for spring training a couple years back and went to an IHOP that served beer.

It was the greatest thing since ever!!!!

http://www.und.com/s...ey_niele00.html

A gamble for sure as she's still very young. However, with where the Lady Bills have been, it wouldn't bother me to see them take a big risk/high reward gamble with a potential up and comer. She seems very bright and hard working.

And she is hot! I would go to games.

And she is hot! I would go to games.

yeah... in most instances she could get banged. however, i've seen some pictures where she's flaunting some definite thickness. i like my black chicks like i like my coffee. built like white chicks.

i like the ivey suggestion as well. i do not understand hiring a mediocre retread head coach.