Salecich Rumored to be Transferring

ARon

so basically you think it was all ice cream and cookies and praises galore until christian totally surprised the coaching staff with this secret decision? ever read tom sawyer?

i got this white picket fence in my backyard that needs painting........

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically you think it was all ice cream and cookies and praises galore until christian totally surprised the coaching staff with this secret decision? ever read tom sawyer?

No I didnt think it was all ice cream and cookies but I do realize that its college basketball and not 5th grade. He saw that he wasnt going to get any minutes in the near future and decided to leave on his on accord. Im sure the staff had an idea he was going to leave and probably gave him some very good alternative schools. But what the hell, Majerus is the antichrist.

Roy. CS is smart enough to know that while he received minutes at the start of the season, he soon lost his minutes to the Freshmen. At the same time, he practiced all year long with JB and probably knows that JB will get more time than he does. Further, he played all last year with KM (and practiced with him for half of this year) and knows that KM will take even more minutes away. In essence, his only competition who is older than him is KC and KC will see his minutes go down as well. In short, it won't get better with time.

No I didnt think it was all ice cream and cookies but I do realize that its college basketball and not 5th grade. He saw that he wasnt going to get any minutes in the near future and decided to leave on his on accord. Im sure the staff had an idea he was going to leave and probably gave him some very good alternative schools. But what the hell, Majerus is the antichrist.

My sources say that CS brought the cookies and RM brought the ice cream. They didn't indicate what type of cookies or ice cream.

Majerus was just on the radio last week praising every player on his team except Cory Remekun, who he said he'd have to sit down and talk with about his role going forward. Say what you will about Majerus, but the dude is honest. He would have included Salecich in that statement if he really wanted him to leave (and that's not even to say for sure he wants Cory to go anywhere). He had a place in mind for Salecich, even if that meant reduced minutes.

My sources say that CS brought the cookies and RM brought the ice cream. They didn't indicate what type of cookies or ice cream.

Just confirmed the cookies were from Lubeleys Bakery(best in the city) and there are rumors flying around that the ice cream was from Edy's. I find this hard to believe because there is no way Big Rick would bring Edys, would he?

Sources say Majerus ate both the cookies and ice cream.

Heard he even did the "want a lick.......... PYSCH" trick on him.

Majerus was just on the radio last week praising every player on his team except Cory Remekun, who he said he'd have to sit down and talk with about his role going forward. Say what you will about Majerus, but the dude is honest. He would have included Salecich in that statement if he really wanted him to leave (and that's not even to say for sure he wants Cory to go anywhere). He had a place in mind for Salecich, even if that meant reduced minutes.

I have also heard that Christian definitely left on his own.

Yes they always leave on their own and it is amiable. Because guys always want to leave their team mates and their best friends and a coach they respect.

Who's next?

I have also heard that Christian definitely left on his own.

Looking at the traffic jam at the guard positions this is probably true. KM, JB, KC, MM, and JJ (hope rumors about him are totally baseless) plus CE and DE being able to man the 3 spot meant little mpg for CS. It's a numbers game and CS was likely going to be last in line. Shame. Seems like a really good kid, but his 3 point shot and most other aspects of his game need work. He struck me as a Drejaj kind of player who lacked any kind of shot. At least AD could make some 3's.

So, it's your conclusion, RM gave him the old heave ho, but in a nice way? If true, then the staff must be convinced we've got two signees in the bag.

So, it's your conclusion, RM gave him the old heave ho, but in a nice way? If true, then the staff must be convinced we've got two signees in the bag.

Actually, I think Roy's conclusion would be that Majerus pulled his c*ck out, pissed on CS, told him he was the worst player he has ever coached, crapped in a towel, flung it at him and then yelled 'Get the F*** Out!'

Where is this talk about JJ possibly transferring coming from - he got good minutes and has a real upside. Is it academic?

Like so many things posted on this board that so called rumour is a total pile of crap. When others post it again it takes on a life of its own. I really wish people would stop with the speculation about the team and just talk about the facts. It gets to the point that it is ridiculous and it is not fair to the players or the team.

Actually, I think Roy's conclusion would be that Majerus pulled his c*ck out, pissed on CS, told him he was the worst player he has ever coached, crapped in a towel, flung it at him and then yelled 'Get the F*** Out!'

what's sad is enough has happened in the past that most everyone had at least a pause to wonder if your joke was true.

what's sad is enough has happened in the past that most everyone had at least a pause to wonder if your joke was true.

Why don't you give it up and go away. Your constant carping is no better than a bunch of these trolls. No one cares about what you think about our coach. You have let it be known that you hate him. You have become just like Metz--an irritating constant that the board has to put up with!

Why don't you give it up and go away. Your constant carping is no better than a bunch of these trolls. No one cares about what you think about our coach. You have let it be known that you hate him. You have become just like Metz--an irritating constant that the board has to put up with!

+100

What the hell is that all about?

well i care deeply about my alma mater and i dont think we have the right man in the job to represent our school. you on the other hand who claim to be so close to the situation knows that i am right about the off court antics yet prefers to turn his head and bask in the sun full well knowing that a rain storm is likely on the way but would prefer to ignore that knowing that the short term benefits will be some flowers for a couple of years.

guess what. i am not going away. i will be here rooting for what i think is the best interests and long term success of saint louis university, not rick majerus. and that will be long after majerus is long gone and having nothing to do with saint louis university and our program. if he was truly a team player like you like to present, a lot of his "honesty" during his time here wouldnt go against father biondi and saint louis university would never have happened. organizations are not successfully run like that. but you just keep carrying the torch for rickma. good for you. maybe he will share pizza with you.