What happened

bauman

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the rumors of the attorneys being present are true - perhaps this is the rationale for allowing them there? Wasn't there a rumor about this being for a separate incident and/or rumors of multiple incidents with 1 of the players involved?

Doubt it. I'm sure if there was any pending criminal action some Hugo Baskerville over at KSDK would have written something untrue about it by now.

Case Dismissed. Ramsey is also a lawyer.

Posted Image

Sorry I added photo incorrectly earlier

If the Rammer isn't available I heard this is the next man in line for the job:

Posted Image

He's actually on the phone with Biondi in the photo. Gotta love Rammer.

"don't make me come down there and choke you out with that gotdamn collar of yours. no, you listen to me, you son of a *****! me and God are like this (claps hands together so thunderously that every car tuned in to the show has its windshield blown out) and He says that the billies make the tournament this year or He'll make 40 days and 40 nights look like a gotdamn WET DREAM. now, you shut those moneychucking shits up or you'll see me in the middle of laclede ready to start the revolution, looking like gotdamn sgt. barnes from platoon. do the right thing, larry. make it easy on yourself, capiche? NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ. rammer out."

If there is a negative outcome, this weekend would be optimal for the announcement.

College football, Rams are hot, Blues opening night.

Sure, it will still be with us forever if it is bad news.

But this Saturday afternoon would be the time with practice starting next Friday.

Hope we hear nothing, full roster is there Friday...

If there is a negative outcome, this weekend would be optimal.

But this Saturday afternoon would be the time with practice starting next Friday.

This is why I want to hear something. Positive or negative I wish they would just put it out there.

Im not expecting to much from the Rams this year so any victory is a bonus.

I still dont think the Blues are ready to do much more than get knocked out in the firt round of the playoffs.

But the Bills are the team I am really excited about. This was the team I was counting on to keep me excited through the cold winter.

No matter what happens Ill still be at the games and rooting for SLU but it would be nice to follow a team that I have high hopes for, and to be watching a team that will still have something to play for in February.

I just want enough notice so I can prepare my expectations this year.

This is why I want to hear something. Positive or negative I wish they would just put it out there.

Im not expecting to much from the Rams this year so any victory is a bonus.

I still dont think the Blues are ready to do much more than get knocked out in the firt round of the playoffs.

But the Bills are the team I am really excited about. This was the team I was counting on to keep me excited through the cold winter.

No matter what happens Ill still be at the games and rooting for SLU but it would be nice to follow a team that I have high hopes for, and to be watching a team that will still have something to play for in February.

I just want enough notice so I can prepare my expectations this year.

-why wish to hear something? i believe this is the ultimate example of no news being good news as i don't know how the U could make an annoucnement that all of our players are on the team or are eligible or whatever

-although i beleive something would get leaked and appear in Bernie Bits

-i hope to never hear anything official from the U on this what would then be non-incident - please let it be

-why wish to hear something? i believe this is the ultimate example of no news being good news

Agree completely. The longer this thing goes with no press release from the athletic department, the better the chances the players remain on the team IMHO. There is no legitimate reason to drag this thing out ... unless a behind the scenes struggle is under way about the fate of the players. I don't care if the school bylaws / student handbook doesn't provide for some sort of final decision by Biondi. I'd bet $1m internet dollars (and I only have a few million left) that hidden forces are besieging Biondi on behalf of the players. It's not an apples to apples comparison but remember how our AD decided to give Soderberg another year only for him to be fired at the 15th hour by Biondi over the objection of the AD? Our Jesuit Don makes his own rules.

If there is a negative outcome, this weekend would be optimal for the announcement.

tree falls in forest.

no one in forest to hear it.

did it make a sound?

star players eiffel tower hoodrat.

no one in room to hear it.

did high five make a sound?

Good post. That could very well happen. Hopefully not, though.

tree falls in forest.

no one in forest to hear it.

did it make a sound?

star players eiffel tower hoodrat.

no one in room to hear it.

did high five make a sound?

HAHAHA. Not if no one heard it.

1 yr suspension or not SLU will still be without one of everyone favorite players more than likely. This kid has gotten on the coach's bad side and hasnt been allowed to participate in anything in the past month and a half. Waste of potential he is.

1 yr suspension or not SLU will still be without one of everyone favorite players more than likely. This kid has gotten on the coach's bad side and hasnt been allowed to participate in anything in the past month and a half. Waste of potential he is.

I knew that Eckerle kid was no.damn.good.

True Statement.

I heard Ruben Cotto shacked up with one of Alex Jenson's 8 wives.

This seems to lend credence to the idea that this whole mess has to do w/ only one player. According to Strickland the student court was dealing w/ only one player. And it's been rumored the court was ruling on this one player for continued bad behavior. If true it's not hard to imagine RM getting ticked off that this player wasn't learning from his prior mistakes and banned him from team activities until the final ruling is made. It is a sad waste of potential, but while he'd be missed there are other players ready to step in to his role and perform ok. And he's a lot less important than the loss of the other player frequently referred to on here.

This seems to lend credence to the idea that this whole mess has to do w/ only one player. According to Strickland the student court was dealing w/ only one player. And it's been rumored the court was ruling on this one player for continued bad behavior. If true it's not hard to imagine RM getting ticked off that this player wasn't learning from his prior mistakes and banned him from team activities until the final ruling is made. It is a sad waste of potential, but while he'd be missed there are other players ready to step in to his role and perform ok. And he's a lot less important than the loss of the other player frequently referred to on here.

This mess has to do with 2 players. One player may be more likely to get punishment than the other but don't fool yourself into believing only one is at risk.

Also, I disagree about the relative importance of each, especially the statement about a "lot less important". We have more quality depth at some positions than at others...

This mess has to do with 2 players. One player may be more likely to get punishment than the other but don't fool yourself into believing only one is at risk.

Also, I disagree about the relative importance of each, especially the statement about a "lot less important". We have more quality depth at some positions than at others...

We dont have quality depth at either position.

I can't believe anyboy is actually responding to this BERNY guy. He obviously just started his account to bring the topic since people stopped talking about it. He also is clearly not a SLU fan.

Yes, by his posts you can clearly tell he is not a fan. :unsure: