Brad - Pro and Con people

cheeseman

Just a thought - why can not people simply respond to the thread's topic without bringing up their bias pro or con towards Brad. Billikan is right about the approach he will be taking in the future. I am always sorry to see a long time poster leave but that is not something I can control so it it really their call if they choose to no longer post. This summer those who do not like Brad can pound on him all they want and those who love him can sing his praise to the heavens but to keep harping on this topic is just silly - Brad will be coaching the remainder of this year for sure and through the spring signing period as well as the fall. Also, unless he resigns, dies, or gets incapacitated he will be coaching the team next year. We all know that even though some might wish differently. All this name calling and personal attacks is just non productive clutter on the board. If you don't like this post then ignore it - it will die from no responses.

Those in the so-called Kool-Aid Crew need to cease insisting that those of us who are not the biggest Brad supporters are "anti-SLU" and want to see SLU fail. Those accusations make ZERO sense. Why would we buy season tickets, listen to all road games on the radio, and spend time on this board discussing the Bills if weren't passionate Bills' fans?

I am all for the name calling to stop. For some reason things on this board have become personal in some situations and that shouldn't happen.

You say that while referring to the so-called Kool-Aid Crew. How about if the people who don't think Brad is the guy, quit saying the ones who do or the one's who say wait until the end of the year to asess the situation (which seems to be the majority of the board, including me) except mediocrity. There is certainly 2 sides to that.

It seems to me that most people realize that no matter what any off us want ... Brad is here at least through the end of this year, and more than likely through the end of next.

Not that it matters, but I haven't been away due to anything that has to do with the board. I wasn't going to post this, but I consider many on this board my friends, so I will. My Dad has been in the hospital for about 6 weeks. He seemed to be getting better until he got an infection that they couldn't treat. His condition worsened very quickly and he passed last Thursday.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Mine as well buddy ... hang in there. I seem to find myself at an age where my folks are ill and those around them are ill and dying or dead. I can honestly say no one can ever be prepared for this. Best wishes and prayers ....

skip,

i was wondering if something was wrong as i havent seen you at the games lately. i am so sorry to hear of your loss. i went through a similar scenario with my father a few years back and i understand the roller coaster of emotions with the varying news during the course of events. if i can help with anything, please dont hesitate to ask.

Skip - Wanted to pass on my sympathies and prayers on the loss of your father last week but I was blocked from posting.

We were wondering why you weren't at the last 2 home games and now we know. Even Brian, the usher, was asking about you.

But, never fear. We kept up the tradition of "Pasta Man" at the Dayton game. I even got a few chuckles (and reminders that I wasn't the real thing) when I yelled out "What time is it? PASTA TIME!"

I'll gratefully turn it back over to you for Senior Night :)