GDT A10 Tournabee Day 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Billidog said:

Welmer has gone to a new level. Love it!!

Tried to tell you he was going to be a beast. Elliott "The Over" Welmer.

Well gotta win tomorrow to hit my season win projection........13.  Just watched the game.  Taped it on the DVR.  Almost threw in the towel after the Bills got it to five then saw it go back up to 16 or so.  But hung in there. Never thought they would get over the hump.......but boy did they ever!!!

Nice game young men. Never give up.

2 minutes ago, WVBilliken said:

Well gotta win tomorrow to hit my season win projection........13.  Just watched the game.  Taped it on the DVR.  Almost threw in the towel after the Bills got it to five then saw it go back up to 16 or so.  But hung in there. Never thought they would get over the hump.......but boy did they ever!!!

Nice game young men. Never give up.

12 is no longer enough, got to have 13!

40 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

When SLU and Mizzou both win on a buzzer beater to make it to the second round, you it's not a likely scenario haha. Wouldn't SLU vs Nova and Mizzou vs Kansas be awesome???

Not really? I don't know if you know this but most of the posters here don't root for Mizzou and probably a majority actively root against them. You know who does root for Mizzou. The fellers over at tigerboard.com 

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Not really? I don't know if you know this but most of the posters here don't root for Mizzou and probably a majority actively root against them. You know who does root for Mizzou. The fellers over at tigerboard.com 

You're the only person who has said anything about rooting against Mizzou. I would rather have SLU be better than Mizzou, but I am still a Mizzou fan also. Dad went to Mizzou and Mom went to SLU so I am a fan of both, even if I like SLU a bit better. Sorry if that offended you somehow.

Just now, BillsBeliever!!! said:

You're the only person who has said anything about rooting against Mizzou. I would rather have SLU be better than Mizzou, but I am still a Mizzou fan also. Dad went to Mizzou and Mom went to SLU so I am a fan of both, even if I like SLU a bit better. Sorry if that offended you somehow.

Thats all wonderful. 

Why do you think everyone in the Kim Anderson thread is hoping they whiff on their new hire? Mizzou being even average is not good for SLU. Honestly people were hoping Anderson would be retained so they'd continue to suck. 

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Thats all wonderful. 

Why do you think everyone in the Kim Anderson thread is hoping they whiff on their new hire? Mizzou being even average is not good for SLU. Honestly people were hoping Anderson would be retained so they'd continue to suck. 

I wanted Anderson to stay their head coach because I actually like how he coaches and think he deserves another year haha ? 

The STL today article posted recently lists Ford as a coach candidate for Mizzou. Mizzou AD is saying that since they had the lowest paid SEC coach they will substantially increase the pay to be more competitive. Mizzou's old coach is getting paid the same as Crews was. Ford's Salary is still somewhat secret (can't find anything on the web), but I believe we will make sure it is competitve as well as I am sure that we will find out soon with the uproar from the firings recently and upcoming town hall events. 

Ford doesn't let these guys quit. This season has been substantially more enjoyable than the crews era- very much looking forward to seeing this team next year with a more stacked roster.

...but for now, let's mess around and win the A10 tournament. GO BILLS.

32 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

It also offends me but it informs me that your a person I don't care for on the interwebs and probably wouldn't like in person.

Your dad is a bad person.  Your mom's is alright but she need to quit calling me so much.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

agree with the tigerboard comment.

8 hours ago, hoppybeer said:

Earl's giggle is priceless.

Hilarious. Reminded me of the time Kwamain did some kind of a stepback, crossover and Earl started wheezing on the air, he was so amazed by it. I called it an Earl "4 wheezer" at the time. Guess this a "4 giggler."

6 hours ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Fuok Mizzou

Sulfan, this goes to show that enjoying something is not dependent upon winning. We have had a really up and down season with much emotional flow associataed primarily with the downs. Yet, the ending is profiling itself to be reasonably positive despite having only 12 wins (so far?). This is the old Hollywood movie formula, Lots of trials and tribulations right from the start with a happy or fairly happy ending. In the Bills case it is more like the Hollywood formula modified somewhat by reality TV. It has been enjoyable but it took a lot of work and sweat plus some disappointment and cursing to get to this ending.

10 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

I'm really starting to like this Van Macon guy. He is really into it. Very intense on the bench. He has a great glare when somebody screws up. When Hines had that terrible turnover late in the game, he got up off the bench and looked like he wanted to strangle somebody. Then a minute later he pops up and does a little dance shuffle when Roby's shot goes in.

10 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

It also offends me but it informs me that your a person I don't care for on the interwebs and probably wouldn't like in person.

Your dad is a bad person.  Your mom's is alright but she need to quit calling me so much.

Well said. +100000