2024 Billikens.com Bracket Contest

As people on this board seem to follow college basketball, Billikens.com will have its annual bracket contest.  We will use ESPN (link below)

https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?challengeId=240&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=5316606d-d70e-4aa4-89a9-90334cda03c9

Per tradition, the winner of the bracket contest will get a bonus of 6 daily reactions on Billikens.com.

6 hours ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Brackets busted ...

But that's ok given that Kentucky is OUT.

A friend in Quincy's wife did pick Oakland, but I do not yet know her basis.

Some year's ago, a legal secretary won a law firm's pool by picking each game based upon the ferocity of the mascots.

Once in my office pool, a woman in accounting won the office pool through a combination of picking based on either which mascot was “cuter” or which teams colors were “cooler”. Humiliating defeat for everyone else in the office.

48 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Once in my office pool, a woman in accounting won the office pool through a combination of picking based on either which mascot was “cuter” or which teams colors were “cooler”. Humiliating defeat for everyone else in the office.

I'm in accounting and my British coworker is doing better than me.

Lord Elrond likes this

On 3/23/2024 at 10:25 AM, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

I blame @Pistolfor the sorry state of my bracket. I took his rapid fire picks for the middle seeded games.

If that's where you got your picks, you deserve to lose.