Transfers - 2024

ACE

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Even if Tate hits on these guys what really can he say or offer? Nice to start a relationship but w/o the real decision maker does it mean much?! Sorry to see Harriman wasn’t kept around. Good guy who’s not been lucky with his various teams. 

Two days ago Rammer said Harriman was still showing up at the office daily, as was Tate.  I have no idea what Harriman is doing.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Two days ago Rammer said Harriman was still showing up at the office daily, as was Tate.  I have no idea what Harriman is doing.

They are all probably still under contract. 

slu72 likes this

23 minutes ago, willie said:

They are all probably still under contract. 

This. Also day to day operations. We still have a basketball program that needs to be run. There are still players on the roster. Day to day work doesn't stop because the head coach gets fired.

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Harriman has the connection to Curcic and SVB. Also the French player. By the way is he still in StL or did he leave? 

Harriman is still employed by the university.

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Harriman has the connection to Curcic and SVB. Also the French player. By the way is he still in StL or did he leave? 

Magassa is still listed on People Finder plus he was on the bench the last game I went to. I hope he has got his academics in order. 

On 3/22/2024 at 6:29 PM, HoosierPal said:

Shot 30% from 3.  Athletic wing that can't shoot.  Are we picking these guys out of a hat?

37 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Shot 30% from 3.  Athletic wing that can't shoot.  Are we picking these guys out of a hat?

Somebody has to come off the bench and play defense.  Schertz's squad has everything else.

https://posteagles.com/news/2024/3/15/deng-deang-named-d2cca-all-east-region-second-team-third-player-in-program-history-to-achieve-honor.aspx

"Defensively, Deang has contributed a team-leading 30 blocks with 33 steals as well."

Drake players Overton, Wright and Enright wasting no time hitting free agency. AJ Smith is a kid from Edwardsville who averaged 13ppg/8 rpg as a sophomore at Southern Indiana hits portal.

Bonnies are on list for Medley if you hit the See More link.

He improved as year went on and gained confidence in his shot.  Probably not at starter level for a good team but would get minutes off bench as backup PG and look to start in later years if all goes well.  I wouldn't mind seeing him back here but wish him luck if he moves on.

52 minutes ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

I think that list is on par with his talent and ability.  What interest level were you expecting a low end guard in the A10 to garner? 

I think it was more about what he expected. If we’re in a triple A league in today’s college hoops world he’s been contacted by mostly 1 A teams. 

After watching ISU last night Gibby would be wise to wait and see. That 5 out offense is made for snipers and cutters. No weave no getting stuck in a corner no running back and forth along the baseline. It was clear ISU has offensive schemes unlike Travis’ helter skelter weave and then what offense. Fun to watch. The only question is you’re not likely to get many O rebounds off it. 

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

After watching ISU last night Gibby would be wise to wait and see. That 5 out offense is made for snipers and cutters. No weave no getting stuck in a corner no running back and forth along the baseline. It was clear ISU has offensive schemes unlike Travis’ helter skelter weave and then what offense. Fun to watch. The only question is you’re not likely to get many O rebounds off it. 

Schertz does have his team do the weave??? THAT’S going to be a change!!!

Personally, I hope to never see it again. I’ve come to associate it with mediocre basketball. 

1028 Transfers listed on Verbal Commits this morning.  The A10 transfers on their list:

0 - Dusquene, Richmond, VCU

1 - Dayton, GW, Loyola

2 - Fordham

3 - St. Joe

4- SLU

5 - LaSalle, UMass and St. Bonnie

6 - Davidson and Rhode Island