GDT: SLU v. Davidson

1 minute ago, Soderball said:

There is room on the #FireFord train for you. Hop aboard.

Yeah, I’m aboard.

One of the reasons I was in favor of retaining him in the season was that he hadn’t lost the team, they were playing hard for him.

Clearly that isn’t the case anymore.  Player leaving and team quitting on him at home.   

Now he’s ducking hostile (sarcasm) post game show.   

At this point he needs to resign with class and not further tarnish his reputation.   He’s had some good teams and great players here.  Do the right thing Travis.  

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VeniceMenace said:

Disagree. The talent level is way better  than the Crews era, but they’re so undisciplined —another foul on the three point attempt! — it goes to waste.

Parker and Hargrove and Jimerson are better than the Crews era.

Aaron Hines was better than this medley/meadows duo. The guys Ford recruited THIS year just suck. We actually sorely missed Dalger tonight. Lost recruiting class.

Just now, OkieBilliken said:

Yeah, I’m aboard.

One of the reasons I was in favor of retaining him in the season was that he hadn’t lost the team, they were playing hard for him.

Clearly that isn’t the case anymore.  Player leaving and team quitting on him at home.   

Now he’s ducking hostile (sarcasm) post game show.   

At this point he needs to resign with class and not further tarnish his reputation.   He’s had some good teams and great players here.  Do the right thing Travis.  

This train has no brakes. Fire Ford yesterday. Fire Ford tomorrow. Fire Ford now. #FireFord !

4 minutes ago, Soderball said:

Parker and Hargrove and Jimerson are better than the Crews era.

Aaron Hines was better than this medley/meadows duo. The guys Ford recruited THIS year just suck. We actually sorely missed Dalger tonight. Lost recruiting class.

Ready for some #s from KenPom

Ford's first season with those Crews players AdjO 324 AdjD 181. This season AdjO 127 AdjD 316.

So they're kinda the same just one group was better on O and one on D.

4 minutes ago, laker119 said:

He inserted himself in my DMs bc he didn’t like a comment I had on the final score instagram post from the SLUMBB insta account.  So…I’d say yes 

What was the comment? Very curious on what you can say.

Coach Travis Ford was asked about Gibson Jimerson’s struggles tonight (0 points):

“If you only knew.”

Coach said he was going through some personal issues off the court and was proud that he was even out there playing. 

This is insane!

1 minute ago, OkieBilliken said:

Coach Travis Ford was asked about Gibson Jimerson’s struggles tonight (0 points):

“If you only knew.”

Coach said he was going through some personal issues off the court and was proud that he was even out there playing. 

This is insane!

Where was that interview?

Agree just insane.

2 minutes ago, laker119 said:

It wasn’t anything I would say was personally attacking Travis Ford in anyway or derogatory like that.  

No I meant what was his defense of dad?  Really curious how you defend what's happening. Also the other defenses were hilarious.

Same old same old.  If you can't defend then you have to score - if you can't score then you have to defend.  If you can't do either, then you are pitiful.   If Ford does not resign or fired then we all need to wear bags over our heads ala New Orleans Saints fans.

This is just toxic bs.   Why are we finding out about this after a terrible game?   Everything is an excuse.    If he was that troubled, God bless him, give him the game off.   If you can see hes struggling in the game, maybe sit him.