SluSignGuy

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

At this point I’d run this lineup out there every game for most of the time 

1. Medley 

2. Hughes 

3. Curcic 

4. Thames 

5. Bruce 

Won’t win a lot of games but we will at least gain experience. They aren’t going to win many games anyway.

It worked for the 2010-2011 Bills.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcer, "At some point you have to wonder if Travis Ford will try to speed up the tempo of this game'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA that would show an understanding of your weakness and a plan to try and mitigate it

8 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

This ^ Travis is gone after this year and Bruce isn't gonna stay lol.

I just assume there will be a good amount of poachers knocking on his door if the big fella has a decent year. With or without Ford. 

Going hard in the paint at Myrtle Beach playing some Waka Flaka Flame on the intercom for the twelves in attendance

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

Rebounds 22-12….not great 

1 steal….not great 

Reb 25-14

and don't forget the 2:45 scoring drought one of our shortest of the season.

8 minutes ago, dlarry said:

At this point I’d run this lineup out there every game for most of the time 

1. Medley 

2. Hughes 

3. Curcic 

4. Thames 

5. Bruce 

Won’t win a lot of games but we will at least gain experience. They aren’t going to win many games anyway.

This is a different game. Coaches and teams rebuild their roster from scratch EVERY YEAR using NIL money and playing opportunities.

You are living in basketball from 10 years ago. What a farce. When this is our fanbase its small wonder our coach gets such a pass for this garbage.

And that's what this is. Garbage. Men against boys vs a middling American Conference team.

5 minutes ago, Soderball said:

This is a different game. Coaches and teams rebuild their roster from scratch EVERY YEAR using NIL money and playing opportunities.

You are living in basketball from 10 years ago. What a farce. When this is our fanbase its small wonder our coach gets such a pass for this garbage.

And that's what this is. Garbage. Men against boys vs a middling American Conference team.

Who is giving the coach a pass?

Not me. I was calling for his scalp last year. But he is here and not going anywhere so I like to see a different approach when it comes to player getting minutes. 

“When this is our fanbase”  F off with that nonsense.

billikenbill likes this

5 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Not even attempting a shot with 1.5 seconds left down 14 is just a microcosm of the Ford era. 

The guys on the bench starting to run to the locker room when the shot clock went off was a special moment too. #TeamBlue

2 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Should be no reason for Dalger or Meadows to play.  We aren’t going anywhere this year so get the young guys in. 

We paid for tickets. That's the reason to play the best we have right now.

I have to go to every one of these games. I am not gonna watch that.

13 minutes ago, Soderball said:

Men against boys.

Help. We need Chris Mack or Will Wade right now.

3 minutes ago, David King said:

Or Greg Marshall.

Get me a coach and AD that understand the importance of building out the BVF.  A coach that can evaluate talent and understands that nothing is the same about running a program today as it was 5 years ago.  This program either needs to evolve or it is going to die.

Soderball likes this