GDT: @ UMass

Pickett and Fred out, team is reeling, why not bring Perkins back in? Ford is too stubborn with that.

This isn't specific to Ford but I've never understood the mentality of playing for the last shot in the first half when you're down 10 points 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving up 40 points a half again.

Note to Chris May you won’t get my money if Ford is back next season.

SLU_Nick and Schasz like this

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

2-10 form 3 

3-6 from the line

Ford is a problem but the bigger problem is the lack of ability.

We all thought this team was going to be lights out from 3 but they can’t shoot.

Ford sucks, but honestly I think this team overachieved the last 2 years and we falsely thought they were good. 10 assists are point less if you can’t run an offense. Our best shooter is shooting 37% from 3. We can’t rebound. And lord foucking knows we can’t play defense 

1 minute ago, slufan13 said:

If Fred is seriously hurt, not only is that awful for him but it may buy another year for Ford. It gets worse and worse 

He can't survive on injuries, something has to give.

Just now, wgstl said:

Ford sucks, but honestly I think this team overachieved the last 2 years and we falsely thought they were good. 10 assists are point less if you can’t run an offense. Our best shooter is shooting 37% from 3. We can’t rebound. And lord foucking knows we can’t play defense 

Ya. We are soft. We aren't as good as we thought. 

Just now, wgstl said:

Yeah Jimerson is ice cold and he is still our best option because everyone else sucks more. I don't understand our roster 

4 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

What exactly are we saving him for??

Yes, it was because of the two quick fouls he picked up. But more important, it’s why he picked them up. He pushed off because he couldn’t beat his man off the ball and then couldn’t stay in front of his man on D. Whether it’s due to his ankle or his knee or some of each, he’s not good enough to play.

Matty Light likes this

My last rant before the second half.

I want Parker to shoot as many 3s per game as possible. I don’t care how long it takes till he hits. If by god himself this team makes a run in Brooklyn, it will have to by with him hitting 3s.