A10 Transfer Watch

41 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

This is probably my selective memory bias then because I was at that game in KC, so I have it in my head that Lewis, Courtney Stockard, and Levi Stockard all killed us.

I'm quite confident that the game plan the staff put together was to not let their good players like Sneed beat you. As a result, a stiff like Stockard who up until that point had never had a double digit game was able to do some damage. Stockard was their leading scorer that night, but Sneed and their better scoring options were kept in check - SLU won the game, so I would say the game plan worked quite well.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thetorch said:

Joe Reece to Duquesne

Interesting.

I was really surprised to see Yaya Keita commit to Oklahoma over the weekend.

21 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

This is probably my selective memory bias then because I was at that game in KC, so I have it in my head that Lewis, Courtney Stockard, and Levi Stockard all killed us.

That’s what I’m saying. I think Lewis and CStockard were just good players in our league.

You could almost forget Levi played for VCU. He was a bench piece on a non-tournament team. He made like 3-4 wide open jumpers in KC. Other posters above hit it right on the head

RUBillsFan likes this

• 2 weeks later...

Emory Lanier of Davidson into transfer portal.  Not a big loss; infrequent contributor.  Nice hair.

He would have been in the back half of the Wildcat's rotation this season.  He's going to play for his Dad, so you can't fault him for that.  Wildcats now have two open scholarships.  I guess the Davidson coaching change let him jump into the portal at this late date.