GDT: @ Davidson

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Soderball said:

Watch the replay if you want. They can't really convey what was going on just via radio without sounding unduly whiney. Those shots were ridiculous.

Bills problem has been missing bunnies around the basket. This game would be within 6 points if we were even average on layups.

I will later. The layups have been the bigger issue.

2 minutes ago, glazedandconfused said:

There’s never an excuse for a coach to get a Technical foul. It does nothing but hurt your teams chances of winning.

Lol. We’ve lost twice the last 2 years from this. Auburn being the most recent 

1 minute ago, A10Ref said:

I can’t believe we’re only down 13. That’s such a moral victory after seeing an Oregon third round type of a shooting performance. 

This is really crazy. They even shoot 41% (5% above their avg) from 3, this is a good game. Even with our drought

Just now, dlarry said:

I don’t disagree but should he just give him the layup? 
Tough spot to be in.

why was he on the floor at all.  We were just coming out of a timeout.  You have to sit him.

McKillop goes right at him of course.  Ford gonna Ford.  

Here is hoping they cool off and one of our players gets angry and takes the game over. 

dlarry likes this

7 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

HOW DO WE STILL NOT KNOW THIS? Do some here STILL not know that this isn't the rule? I know this isn't exactly a Mensa meeting but my lord

I know the rule, dude. But a play like that you aren’t drawing a charge when you’re shuffling your feet. The offensive player wasn’t out of control.

2 minutes ago, glazedandconfused said:

We’ve lost twice the last 2 years from what?

Two games where the opp was playing poorly and or felt the refs were shafting them, the coach got fired up, T’d up and the team played better after that. 

but hey, we’ve done great as a road team in conf so let’s not change anything up