Rashed Anthony

Couldn't get playing time behind the stud center at Seton Hall. Can't recall his name. Wanted the chance to play, Coach felt he needed some big bodies, or at least tall ones, so he transferred here. Not sure it worked into as much playing time as he hoped but he has contributed, maybe more than he would with another year at the Hall.

22 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Couldn't get playing time behind the stud center at Seton Hall. Can't recall his name. Wanted the chance to play, Coach felt he needed some big bodies, or at least tall ones, so he transferred here. Not sure it worked into as much playing time as he hoped but he has contributed, maybe more than he would with another year at the Hall.

Recognize a troll job when I see one. STLMizzou fan was making a dig at Anthony’s expense

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, tarheelbilliken said:

Seen on the list that Javon Bess graduated also with BA Sociology. Glad he decided to stay.

Just seen this already discussed on another post. I believe if he was going to transfer he would have made his wishes known by now.

Who the fuok is spreading Javon Bess was considering a transfer rumors? It’s utter nonsense.

3 hours ago, tarheelbilliken said:

it's being mentioned at the end of the 'Goodwin Story' string. surprised you missed it

No I saw it. I want to know why you or anyone else would even believe for a second that a guy who’s led this team in scoring and been given a leadership role on a team that’s turning a corner concerning a potential NCAA tournament appearance would peace out.

ChangeOfPace likes this

For some odd reason there are some on the board who are not happy unless they have a dark cloud following the program around.  Somebody graduates early and all of a sudden he may become a grad transfer.  They have no evidence or info to support the claim just their need to find something to worry about. It not only is hard to be a Billiken fan it is hard to have to listen to some of this nonsense.  

Billiken Rich likes this

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

No I saw it. I want to know why you or anyone else would even believe for a second that a guy who’s led this team in scoring and been given a leadership role on a team that’s turning a corner concerning a potential NCAA tournament appearance would peace out.

You sound like some sort of deranged internet punisher 😂

I don’t think Tarheel implied that he believed it, just that he had seen it mentioned ;) ... yanno, in that other thread you responded to 3 times 

Deep breaths and happy Friday to everyone but Pestello’s Patsies™️

billikenfan05 likes this

2 hours ago, cheeseman said:

For some odd reason there are some on the board who are not happy unless they have a dark cloud following the program around.  Somebody graduates early and all of a sudden he may become a grad transfer.  They have no evidence or info to support the claim just their need to find something to worry about. It not only is hard to be a Billiken fan it is hard to have to listen to some of this nonsense.  

In their defense, every time we have something going good, we get a hard kick in the nuts. We have been programmed to expect the worst at all times. Things looking real good for a breakthrough then we have situation 1. Some real momentum with the program then a freak accident that ultimates leads to our coach passing away. Finally back in the saddle and ready to kick a$$ then situation 2. I can cut them some slack, but do agree that we shouldn't perpetuate rumors.

brianstl likes this

28 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

You sound like some sort of deranged internet punisher 😂

I don’t think Tarheel implied that he believed it, just that he had seen it mentioned ;) ... yanno, in that other thread you responded to 3 times 

Deep breaths and happy Friday to everyone but Pestello’s Patsies™️

Saying that JB "decided to stay" as if he had even contemplated leaving is what stood out to me.

1 hour ago, Billiken Rich said:

can we get some sort of photo of Carteare, or Goodwin, or French, or Bess on campus and working out and looking ripped or dunking on some poor unfortunate soul?  Please?  I think we all need that as soon as it's possible.

But no pictures of them off to a group "hookup"

2 hours ago, NashvilleBilliken said:

In their defense, every time we have something going good, we get a hard kick in the nuts. We have been programmed to expect the worst at all times. Things looking real good for a breakthrough then we have situation 1. Some real momentum with the program then a freak accident that ultimates leads to our coach passing away. Finally back in the saddle and ready to kick a$$ then situation 2. I can cut them some slack, but do agree that we shouldn't perpetuate rumors.

I understand that but to keep perpetuating that attitude is self defeating.