Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dlarry said:

Hmmm.

Does this mean suspended for February march and April?

Can he come back starting next season. 

That wouldn't be so bad.

I assume he's only suspended from the bball team and not school.  The latter would seem to screw some things up academically. 

Either way, what a joke.  Essentially SLU Title IX got it all wrong, but has to save face somehow. 

Just now, moytoy12 said:

I assume he's only suspended from the bball team and not school.  The latter would seem to screw some things up academically. 

Either way, what a joke.  Essentially SLU Title IX got it all wrong, but has to save face somehow. 

The article says he is suspended from campus.  He is moving back to Belleville, IL.

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

If it's basketball would a CBI invite help tale time off the suspension for next season.

Does it even continue over to next year?

1 minute ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Wow. What about the other players? How was their role in the situation different than Goodwin's? 

What about the girls?? False accusations of rape and assault, is that not a "violation of school policy" as well???

The article says the punishment for the other 3 was upheld. 

Of course, no punishment for the false accusations, etc. 

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

If it's basketball would a CBI invite help tale time off the suspension for next season.

Does it even continue over to next year?

The suspension isn't defined in number of games. It's two calendar months. He's kicked from everything SLU related for two months, basketball and class.

Just now, 2010andBeyond said:

So is he just going to fail all his classes this semester? How does that work?

With technology I would hope they can figure out a way to let him still take classes.  Maybe he has some online ones?  Strange that a suspension says you can't be here for 2 months but then after that, you are good.