GDT Dayton vs SLU down the fly boys

CBFan

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, billikenbill said:

Only 4 real turnovers, FANTASTIC!!! Before the last meaningless turnover that was 4 turnovers in 58 possessions. Very rare low turnover rate.

I'm showing 5 (that last freebie), but yes, point stands. When Sodie was coach, we shot for 10 or less, and 10 is a very good night. 5 is tremendous. Rare, indeed.

2 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

This is really a fun team to watch.  They just don't quit.  Horrible start, fantastic finish.  

With the guards we had, this friggin' team would be kickin' a$$ and taking names. Would've broken in to the Top 25 by now.

TFord and TRavs likes this

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Bro you were giving up 2:50 in 

Just pissed with the whole S2 thing. Listened to a Ty Graves interview last night, a good 15 min. chat from the early fall, then watched some of his vids, and am just frustrated by this whole thing. What a lost opportunity.

Just now, billikenbill said:

Just pissed with the whole S2 thing. Listened to a Ty Graves interview last night, a good 15 min. chat from the early fall, then watched some of his vids, and am just frustrated by this whole thing. What a lost opportunity.

Ita okay to be pissed but don’t say the players that are putting it all on the court aren’t showing up 

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Ita okay to be pissed but don’t say the players that are putting it all on the court aren’t showing up 

True. I was wrong. I love these guys.