• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

Walk on!!!!!!!!

+1 pal I am eating my words of frustration have a good evening

10 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

We thank our Jesuit brethren from St. Joe's for running the clock on themselves with that full court majestic drive to the hoop.

The KC Chiefs would be proud of the Hawks.

At least there's a chance of a Not Top 10 moment the Bills aren't responsible for committing.

That was a crazy game, but what a comeback by the Bills. As bad as our guard play was for 35 mins. it was that good for the last five.

Great coaching move by Travis to foul the 40 per cent FT shooter. Those were two bricks.

Well done Billikens, now let's shock LaSalle and win the PIG!! 

Nice D by this team.  Who ever said Ford can't coach?  If Ford and staff can get the same tenacity on D next year with the offensive upgrade, it could be a very good season.

But still curious if more help in coming.  Guessing Bishop comes back.  Not sure why I feel that way but think he comes back.  Always felt he was an asset.  Now Neufeld don't see why he would return.  If he doesn't see the floor this year next year will be damn near impossible for him.  Moore, feeling better about him....nice end of game Zeke.

Back from the game. Just catching up on the GDT.

Let's see, we got our tenth win, which was my prediction. Yay me.

Rob Loe was in the house. Wonder what he thinks of this team and how far we've sunk.

Nice to win, but a brutal game by both teams.  Hard to believe there are teams in the A10 that are worse than us. Guess it's just down year.

My unofficial tally of missed lay-ups by Welmer is 5. And I'm actually a Welmer fan. Think he has a place on the Ford era team.

Didn't know of Reggie (Hands of Stone) Agbecko's hand problem but frankly, I don't think it matters. Reggie is Reggie.

Never saw an ending of a 3 point game like the one today. Did the kid think they were down 2?  WTF?

2 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

Back from the game. Just catching up on the GDT.

Let's see, we got our tenth win, which was my prediction. Yay me.

Rob Loe was in the house. Wonder what he thinks of this team and how far we've sunk.

Nice to win, but a brutal game by both teams.  Hard to believe there are teams in the A10 that are worse than us. Guess it's just down year.

My unofficial tally of missed lay-ups by Welmer is 5. And I'm actually a Welmer fan. Think he has a place on the Ford era team.

Didn't know of Reggie (Hands of Stone) Agbecko's hand problem but frankly, I don't think it matters. Reggie is Reggie.

Never saw an ending of a 3 point game like the one today. Did the kid think they were down 2?  WTF?

I was at the game myself and here are my takeaways-

1) We missed 16.SIXTEEN, layups. We make them all and we win by 33. THIRTY THREE.

2) Yay we get the 11 seed PIG

3) Double digit wins! 

4) Not top 10 will fun to watch

5) A10 refs still suck

6) THAT ST JOES MASCOT FLAPPED IT'S WINGS FIR LITERALLY 2 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES

37 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

That was a crazy game, but what a comeback by the Bills. As bad as our guard play was for 35 mins. it was that good for the last five.

Great coaching move by Travis to foul the 40 per cent FT shooter. Those were two bricks.

Well done Billikens, now let's shock LaSalle and win the PIG!! 

I was listening to the radio call. How bad were those misses?

5 minutes ago, JettFlight5 said:

I was listening to the radio call. How bad were those misses?

The first one was completely to the left of the rim. I think the second one hit the rim but not in a good way. That guy may be the worst free throw shooter I've ever seen.

3 minutes ago, slusam said:

He almost banked in the second one.

Wellmer has really lost his confidence. The good thing was he got good shots but he just couldn't make any. We will need a senior transfer next year that can play the post.

Good graduate transfer post players transfer to good teams after years of laboring on mediocre ones. That's the whole point of transferring.

I'm not worried about post play next year. There's no law that our post players have to be 6'9. We can post up our guards (Goodwin, Bess) in addition to the two incoming bigs (French, Foreman). Welmer will become more reliable in the post as he gets stronger but we have better options.