Recruiting - 2019

Pistol

3 hours ago, Littlebill said:

Liddell named Illinois Gatorade POY

3 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

and boom goes the dynamite 

I've generally been of the mindset that if a state POY award doesn't go to a senior, there needs to be a very good reason - i.e. a truly, truly special underclassman getting it. I would've thought this would go to Ayo Dosunmu or Talen Horton-Tucker.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

@TheOne are we still solid on Collins?  Maybe waiting til his season is over to announce??

i would think that they are waiting for the aau season to play out to see how he stands up to higher level of play.   playing on the beagles will definitely test him.  

I may like Collins more than most.  He's been great so far in HS playoff season against legit competition.  He was best guard on the floor the other night vs Vashon.  

If he wants to commit now, I don't see how we could possibly say we need to wait and see.  With that said, I trust whatever Travis thinks is best.

I Like St. Mary's team play.  Many nice possessions with 2,3 or four passes.   Collins seems sound, and his passing sweet.  Hard to tell about speed and quickness though.  Trust Ford in choosing, have not been disappointed in any player's talent so far. Ford is not one who will question the ability of a player under six feet to compete and play at the D1 level.....

4 hours ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Lol at 2:10 of that video. 

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

So odd.

He got away with that and they were handing out techs all night for lesser things.

By the way, someone asked whether Collins had two Ts, and I could see where it looked like he got a second. He already had the one from his little chest bump skirmish on the sideline, and he was nearby when another player got one later.

43 minutes ago, Basketbill said:

I Like St. Mary's team play.  Many nice possessions with 2,3 or four passes.   Collins seems sound, and his passing sweet.  Hard to tell about speed and quickness though.  Trust Ford in choosing, have not been disappointed in any player's talent so far. Ford is not one who will question the ability of a player under six feet to compete and play at the D1 level.....

I can’t tell. Looking at Collins Is he built or does he have baby fat?

50 minutes ago, Pistol said:

He got away with that and they were handing out techs all night for lesser things.

By the way, someone asked whether Collins had two Ts, and I could see where it looked like he got a second. He already had the one from his little chest bump skirmish on the sideline, and he was nearby when another player got one later.

It looked to me like the Vashon player initiated the contact on that bump.

8 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Some chatter on twitter that Collins may have reinjured his shoulder... can’t find anything else right now. 

He went down with a few seconds left in the 1st half. Came back out and played the entire second half. He didn't score that much in the second though but it didn't look to be bothering him.

gobillsgo likes this

6 minutes ago, dlarry said:

He went down with a few seconds left in the 1st half. Came back out and played the entire second half. He didn't score that much in the second though but it didn't look to be bothering him.

Gotcha, thanks for the update