Extension for Crews

Just wanted to state the obvious for all the people who seem to be willing to give crews another shot because we got one by GW. No matter how well we do this year, I hope Crews decides to retire after this season.

Are there really such people?

Need to see if this was a fluke

Crews will not lead us back to a top 25 team regardless if we win a couple games we shouldn't.

Just wanted to state the obvious for all the people who seem to be willing to give crews another shot because we got one by GW. No matter how well we do this year, I hope Crews decides to retire after this season.

This.

It's good to see JC go out on a win before his retirement announcement tomorrow.

Happy for the team, but JC is not the long term answer.

wrpM_f-maxage-0.gif

Are there really such people?

One game, no. If we become competitive again, yes.

It still depends upon how the season goes from here on; not on what the usual coalition of lunatic bitter little posters here who mostly just make things up to disparage our coach say.

It still depends upon how the season goes from here on; not on what the usual coalition of lunatic bitter little posters here who mostly just make things up to disparage our coach say.

Our current record and last year's 11-21 is made up? Please, tell us how we really did.

And Crews is still leading in the polls in New Hampshire, no matter what all these low-energy losers say.

Can we now add LBLP to the Board lexicon? And can one be both an MBM AND an LBLP??

As a card-carrying member of the above mentioned coalition, last night's win was bitter pill to swallow. For the sake of the Bill's long-term future, this team can't afford many more victories like that.

I had to do a double-take after seeing the ESPN alert hit last night during the Bradley-Southern game. SIU could have put in their marching band at the under 16 media timeout of the first half and still come away victorious.

If you think things are bad in BillikenLand, I implore you to watch a minute of a Bradley basketball game.

That we have a thread like this just shows how little confidence we have in the administration. Those guys played their hearts out and we are all terrified the admin. will nail the program to the wall based on outstanding play from Crawford and Miles, and Reggie finally getting it done. I hope it will rather be an example of how Chaifetz can, in the words of the immortal Dwight, be "lit" again. Under a new staff. We could be doing that every night.