Extension for Crews

I had to do a double-take after seeing the ESPN alert hit last night during the Bradley-Southern game. SIU could have put in their marching band at the under 16 media timeout of the first half and still come away victorious.

If you think things are bad in BillikenLand, I implore you to watch a minute of a Bradley basketball game.

Bradley sucks. SIUE could beat Bradley. Let's all agree to never compare ourselves favorably to Badley again. Wow.

Bradley sucks. SIUE could beat Bradley. Let's all agree to never compare ourselves favorably to Badley again. Wow.

Wasn't much of a comparison, more of a realization that things aren't as bad at SLU as they are on the Hilltop. Holy mother of God and they have a former Kevin O'Neill disciple at the helm.

I had to do a double-take after seeing the ESPN alert hit last night during the Bradley-Southern game. SIU could have put in their marching band at the under 16 media timeout of the first half and still come away victorious.

If you think things are bad in BillikenLand, I implore you to watch a minute of a Bradley basketball game.

Nobody cares about Bradley and they should suck and have low expectations.

That we have a thread like this just shows how little confidence we have in the administration. Those guys played their hearts out and we are all terrified the admin. will nail the program to the wall based on outstanding play from Crawford and Miles, and Reggie finally getting it done. I hope it will rather be an example of how Chaifetz can, in the words of the immortal Dwight, be "lit" again. Under a new staff. We could be doing that every night.

Nailed it

Does SLU deserve to get the benefit of the doubt? SLU seems to take the easy route as often as possible. If SLU turns out a 10/11/12 win season, without a doubt I can see Crews staying.

Not in the slightest, with regards to any aspect of the athletic dept... and I'm tempted to include the university as a whole. Pestello seems like a breath of fresh air, but we'll see