VCU over the Bills by 17

The Wiz

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooks? Who in the hell is that? Who cares? Guest? Are you kidding me? He sucks? We've lost Glaze for the season, and even he is a better player. I know you're here seeking validation, but sorry, just haven't been very impressed with Gimmick since they have joined the A-10. You gotta win three conference titles before you catch up. As soon as you run up against teams with decent guards, you have no answer. It will be rough this year for SLU, but as soon as our guards return with some experience next year, we'll carve you up just like our previous group of guards did.

WVU has "gimmicked" their way right into the top 20 this year. It's no gimmick if you find the players to run it. It just flat out kills teams that only go 7-8 deep at the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half. Teams playing 4-5 guys over 30 minutes have big trouble. I believe the carving is going to have to wait a bit longer than you are saying because we are incredibly loaded with talented guards that can all score...and they are young.

And Doug Brooks has become a lock-down defender and has a sweet 3. Went from green turnover machine as a freshman to dangerous 2 guard over the summer. Totally different player. Too bad you won't get to see him tomorrow. Oh, and he's on the NCAA All-Hair Team too.

Not putting your squad down. It's mega-rebuild time. Every year will be an improvement with experience, but that goes for every young team.

TL should transfer to a D2 California school as soon as yesterday. No shame there.

Now why would he make a stupid move like that? Kid has a bright future here even if you do not see it.

Would we court storm? They're not Top 10 but.. Who knows. No, I dont need a bunch of responses stating that we should not.. I'm just curious if the students actually would.

For this particular game.... I hope they storm