SIUC Game Officially Sold Out

slufan13

So when they say "sold out," does that mean the attendance will be about 8500?

I'm sure there will be some emtpy seats. Regardless, it really shows the program has pulled in some additional interest and fans during the past 3 years. Hopefully it can be sustained.

-i wondered that night if it was the first time he saw our new players and attempted to pronounce their names

Speaking of, I heard Crews on 101 Thursday (I think), They had him pronounce AY and it sounded like boo at the end, which I think was what Guy was saying

Not even mad I had to go through Stubhub to land tickets. Going to be awesome to have a full crowd for the opener. Student support also feels like it has jumped 50x since I walked on campus in '06. Just imagine if Majerus was still around to see this! That guy is a legend. We need Ash to set the arena on fire tonight.

Not even mad I had to go through Stubhub to land tickets. Going to be awesome to have a full crowd for the opener. Student support also feels like it has jumped 50x since I walked on campus in '06. Just imagine if Majerus was still around to see this! That guy is a legend. We need Ash to set the arena on fire tonight.

Majerus will be there alright. He'll be smiling sitting courtside with all of the other Billiken greats.

My family is coming in force. Two sisters and each of their three kids, my mom is even going.

My dad and I took my two year old niece last year who now loves it... She apparently woke up this morning and said "that billiken, he's a good boy. I want to touch him. He can have some candy" I I have a feeling it will be a great year :)

Speaking of, I heard Crews on 101 Thursday (I think), They had him pronounce AY and it sounded like boo at the end, which I think was what Guy was saying

Yeah, he was, but he was also saying You for the first syllable. Yacoubou = Youcooboo? Heck, that's like contending Favre = Farve. (Wait...)

Tonight the Bills have let me down big time. On the first day Ticketmaster had tickets for sale, I purchased 4 tickets (3 on purpose, the 4th (Harris Stowe) on accident). These tickets were all for section 111 row B seat 1. This is not the first time I had bought this ticket. Previously, I had always wondered why when I approached my seat, there was no row B only row C seat 1, but never before had anyone been seated in that seat. Well, tonight, my time was up and an elderly gentleman seated there informed that that was, in fact, his seat, and had been for years. Sec. 111 Row C Seat 1. And he had the ticket to prove it. All I could do was pat him on the back and say sorry and ask the usher for help. The usher directed me to the box office, The box office tried to give me a ticket for the 10th or so row. The box office imfomed me to wait for "Joe." "Joe" offered me a free hot dog and expressed his desire to keep me as a fan, but I explained to him what this ticket meant to me and asked for a full refund. He informed me that he would be in contact with me and that he would provide me with a full refund, which is all I can ask. Unfortunately, this is too much for me. I told him I just wanted to go home. In Jesus name, Amen.

Tonight the Bills have let me down big time. On the first day Ticketmaster had tickets for sale, I purchased 4 tickets (3 on purpose, the 4th (Harris Stowe) on accident). These tickets were all for section 111 row B seat 1. This is not the first time I had bought this ticket. Previously, I had always wondered why when I approached my seat, there was no row B only row C seat 1, but never before had anyone been seated in that seat. Well, tonight, my time was up and an elderly gentleman seated there informed that that was, in fact, his seat, and had been for years. Sec. 111 Row C Seat 1. And he had the ticket to prove it. All I could do was pat him on the back and say sorry and ask the usher for help. The usher directed me to the box office, The box office tried to give me a ticket for the 10th or so row. The box office imfomed me to wait for "Joe." "Joe" offered me a free hot dog and expressed his desire to keep me as a fan, but I explained to him what this ticket meant to me and asked for a full refund. He informed me that he would be in contact with me and that he would provide me with a full refund, which is all I can ask. Unfortunately, this is too much for me. I told him I just wanted to go home. In Jesus name, Amen.

Huh they are selling a ticket for a seat that doesn't exist?

hot dog voucher have expiration date?