Selection Sunday Thread

I guess we passed the 'eye' test because our numbers were definitely not showing us as a 5. Based on our play lately, I thought the eye test would drop us down.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we passed the 'eye' test because our numbers were definitely not showing us as a 5. Based on our play lately, I thought the eye test would drop us down.

Someone on the committee needs new glasses. We failed the eye test over the last five games and still got a five seed. Hard to understand, but much of the seeding is hard to understand, L'ville a 4 and New Mexico a 7?

Very surprised that we are a 5 - two ways to look at the Louisville possible game, they are pissed about being a 4 and beat the hell out of everybody or they are over confident since they think they were jobbed and are looking past the first weekend - not very likely but at least hopeful

How the hell is Louiville a 4?

Sh*t.

That is what I have been telling knuckleheads obsessed with seeding (like hsmith). A # 5 may not be as desirable as a # 6 or even # 7, depending on the luck of the draw.

Louisville is ranked # 1 by Vegas by a wide margin.

Teams like Mich State, Ok State, Oregon, Pittsburg, Baylor, NC etc. are hot and seeded inappropriately to their current level of play.

I like our first round matchup. It'll be nice to be more rested than our opponent but let's hope we don't come out flat. I think we match up well with Xavier for sure and I haven't seen enough of NC State to say.

In terms of second round possibility I have no words. LVille fans should be outraged.

I like our first round matchup. It'll be nice to be more rested than our opponent but let's hope we don't come out flat. I think we match up well with Xavier for sure and I haven't seen enough of NC State to say.

In terms of second round possibility I have no words. LVille fans should be outraged.

No, whoever gets them in RD 3 ought to be pissed. They are hitting on all cylinders and are the defending nat'l champs.