Selection Sunday Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like our chances against Xavier more than NC state but Ive watched X a lot this year and the only NC state game I have watched was their M I Z...N I T game. If they can win, the Louiville game will not be easy but they can do it.

The NCAA tourney is a crap shoot. Hopefully they get hot and make a deep run. If not, oh well its been a fun year that I won't forget.

Not a single game is a "laugher" at this point so you play the hand you're dealt. Warren was the POY in the ACC but is hurting. Xavier isn't that good. But no matter ---- beat a team in Coach K's league, or beat a team that left us for the new Big East. Don't care. Bring them on. One game at a time.

This was fun and all but the real stuff is about to begin.

In 7 minutes wd have not only the NIT brackets being revealed but also the womens bracket.

Time to focus the the important stuff is about to come oon.

Don't get my hopes up, i thought the women's bracket unveiling was tomorrow?

Go Bills!

Some good news. Xavier NC State tip at 800 on Tuesday then hop on a plane for a Thursday game.

Im also guessing that The SLU game Thursday will be an early one. I dont see a Billiken vs play in winner getting a prime time game.

Some good news. Xavier NC State tip at 800 on Tuesday then hop on a plane for a Thursday game.

Im also guessing that The SLU game Thursday will be an early one. I dont see a Billiken vs play in winner getting a prime time game.

I'd think the SLU game will be a part of the evening session on Thursday. Making either NC State/Xavier play late on Tuesday and during the afternoon on Thursday is pretty brutal.

I'd think the SLU game will be a part of the evening session on Thursday. Making either NC State/Xavier play late on Tuesday and during the afternoon on Thursday is pretty brutal.

Im with ya. Kind of a BS deal for the play in game winner. I just see all of the "name" programs getting the prime time games.

Dickie V. just picked us as his upset special for round 1/2. We're good for one win this tourney.

Because all oft he other 12 seeds are .. And 12 out of the last 13 years a 12 has beat a 5. How bout his comment about that stripper?