GDT: Beat the Bonnies

OK, I was at work and the computer could not get the feed. All I saw were the numbers in the A10 site and this thread. Tough game, we lost. I think the cause of the loss was not a single event, it is just that we did not score as well in the second half although we had the opportunities to do so. A couple more baskets and we would have done it. Bummer.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't blame it on refs. It was stupid TOs. I think we drop to an 8 seed. Not good at all. I hope JC takes a look at starting TL, or give him more Mpg than JB. Besides the occasional 3 JB brings very little to the party. I don't know why MCs fallen off the planet. RL did not play well. Feel bad for his folks. That's a long road trip for one game.

Stupid post.

Kid, yours is a simple minded post. One dimensional thinking, inexperienced.

There is no way of knowing for sure, but the matchups are so random. You do not know who you will play as a # 5 or a # 7... did they finish strong, lose a key player, pick up an injured player, jell, lose their mojo... and where you play, travel to the west coast after a Sunday game, tired, etc?

OK ST, for example, will not get a good seed but they are now playing like a # 3, even a # 2. There are other examples of hot and cold teams.

I think this does not matter, even helps. A lot of wise people think the same. Not you.

We will be refreshed, injury free (I think) and focused after a loss like that... something to prove. Chip on our shoulders.

Teams SLU barely beat earlier are better now than when we beat them and we are no better or are not as good This is the third time in the last five games that SLU allowed an abundance of points in the second half after holding the opponent to less then 30 first half points.

There is no way of knowing for sure, but the matchups are so random. You do not know who you will play as a # 5 or a # 7... did they finish strong, lose a key player, pick up an injured player, jell, lose their mojo... and where you play, travel to the west coast after a Sunday game, tired, etc?

OK ST, for example, will not get a good seed but they are now playing like a # 3, even a # 2. There are other examples of hot and cold teams.

I think this does not matter, even helps. A lot of wise people think the same. Not you.

We will be refreshed, injury free (I think) and focused after a loss like that... something to prove. Chip on our shoulders.

Like we were focused after the long break following the UMASS game?

Our 2nd halves this season have been bad. Plenty of blame to go around on that.

They already should be refreshed for crying out loud. They had something to prove and a chip on their shoulders when they lost 3 of 4. Didn't really help.

I don't think they'll wind up in St. Louis, but they have a much better chance to wind up in St. Louis as a 7 seed than they did as a 4 or 5.

There's literally zero chance either way. They've never punish a 2 seed by having them basically playing a road game in the 2nd round.

Can't blame it on refs. It was stupid TOs. I think we drop to an 8 seed. Not good at all. I hope JC takes a look at starting TL, or give him more Mpg than JB. Besides the occasional 3 JB brings very little to the party. I don't know why MCs fallen off the planet. RL did not play well. Feel bad for his folks. That's a long road trip for one game.

You can't blame it on the refs that we didn't win by 10 plus, but in the crunch time when Jordair got HACKED, that was two points we didn't get and then we were shorthanded on the other end when they hit a three. Just think about all the different possibilities had they not f'ed up that call. EMBARRASSING FOR THE A10 ZEBRAS.

I blame the refs and the team pretty equally. Horribly officiated game but pathetic showing in the 2nd half by the team.

1-4 against teams we've played twice. Won't have to worry about that in the tourney but the team doesn't give me much confidence as it is.