GDT: Beat the Bonnies

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of folks were pretty nervous after the first SBU game saying they didn't want to see them in the conf. tourney. I was in the minority that said I wasn't particularly concerned about them. Guess we'll see which side's instincts were right.

Bills by 12.

Tom Timmermann ‏@tomtimm 10 mins

SLU didn't play yesterday, but Lunardi drops them to a 6 in latest bracket. And to Buffalo!

I really hate Lunardi.

A-10 teams are really going to have a no-respect card to play in the tourney. I hope SLU and the others back up the "no respect" motto by making some noise in the tourney.

Lots of folks were pretty nervous after the first SBU game saying they didn't want to see them in the conf. tourney. I was in the minority that said I wasn't particularly concerned about them. Guess we'll see which side's instincts were right.

Bills by 12.

Their big guy got in foul trouble early, which was a big help. Let's hope that happens again today.

Didn't realize Lunardi was not only on the Selection Committee, but that he was the one who sets the bracket.

But yeah I would hate that matchup. Everyone wants us to get off the west coast, but that's not going to happen unless we fall to a 6 seed. And I think all of the 3 seeds are tough matchups. And all of those 3 seeds will probably be playing close to home whereas we could be a 5 seed and play 4 seed Cincy in San Diego and it'd be fine.