Season Over

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we are all hurt by the loss, some of us are mad others are depressed. I am a mix of both. Anyway, a loss is a loss and it is not the end of the world. Let us hope this lights a fire under the team and they get back into track. We can win all the games remaining in conference play if the team just manages to keep together and not become disjointed by this loss. This is neither the end of the world nor the end of the season. .

Crews needs to stop ignoring the bench in the 2nd half. Crawford and Manning both needed more minutes in the 2nd half. Our seniors have played a ton of minutes and a ton of exhausting close games. We need something from the bench even if it's to keep it close while the seniors get a break in the 2nd half. Plus I guarantee you Crawford and Manning could've done what our seniors did tonight.

I think our guys are starting to get gassed a bit. They shouldve blown teams out early in the season so that the frosh could see more time and so that they wouldn't have to spend so much energy every game. I'd like to see Crawford play against VCU. No way his ball handling can be that bad and he actually has a decent first step that could help him against VCU's aggressive close outs.

Final thought. Jake got lost in a screen guarding Mason in the first minute. How can them at happen to a senior? And I also blame Crews because Barnett is an improved defender but he's still probably our worst defender that starts, so why the did he start out guarding Mason?

Crews needs to stop ignoring the bench in the 2nd half. Crawford and Manning both needed more minutes in the 2nd half. Our seniors have played a ton of minutes and a ton of exhausting close games. We need something from the bench even if it's to keep it close while the seniors get a break in the 2nd half. Plus I guarantee you Crawford and Manning could've done what our seniors did tonight.

I think our guys are starting to get gassed a bit. They shouldve blown teams out early in the season so that the frosh could see more time and so that they wouldn't have to spend so much energy every game. I'd like to see Crawford play against VCU. No way his ball handling can be that bad and he actually has a decent first step that could help him against VCU's aggressive close outs.

Final thought. Jake got lost in a screen guarding Mason in the first minute. How can them at happen to a senior? And I also blame Crews because Barnett is an improved defender but he's still probably our worst defender that starts, so why the #### did he start out guarding Mason?

I completely agree about the rotation. The Bills have been slogging through quicksand for a while now but have been winning until tonight, and it may prove to be costly at this juncture. As for Barnett guarding Mason, it must have been a Larry-Bird-when-they-stuck-a-white-guy-on-me thing.

Final thought. Jake got lost in a screen guarding Mason in the first minute. How can them at happen to a senior? And I also blame Crews because Barnett is an improved defender but he's still probably our worst defender that starts, so why the ###### did he start out guarding Mason?

Yesyesyesyes.

That's right; keep up with your displaced anger. You'll feel better by 10 p.m.

NYB and Moderator/teacher ABF-do you have to resort to name calling? Can't we all just get along? 99% of the posters on this Board want the same thing so no need to get into a name calling match.

NYB and Moderator/teacher ABF-do you have to resort to name calling? Can't we all just get along? 99% of the posters on this Board want the same thing so no need to get into a name calling match.

Meh... I was told to go f uck myself when I said that we would win 2 out of our last 3 games and do some damage in the tournament.