Season Over

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always next year.

If we don't win at least two games in the NCAA Tournament, this season will seem no better than the last two. We need to show we can win on a national level and not just in our conference. That's what Mizzou used to do when Norm Stewart Coached there win the conference and lose early in the NCAA tournament. Hey SluSignGuy, I cannot access the "Reply to this topic " portion of the screen. I's on my screen, but I cannot access it.

Well glad we got that loss out of the way... I was getting worried about odds ... Now we can refocus..

Except the next game is at VCU and the Bills have been slogging through quicksand for a while as it is. It's likely to become the Bills' first losing streak of the season. Hopefully they can remain a Top 25 team, but they might not.

Except the next game is at VCU and the Bills have been slogging through quicksand for a while as it is. It's likely to become the Bills' first losing streak of the season. Hopefully they can remain a Top 25 team, but they might not.

Doesn't look pretty with the national reaction right now. Lose @ VCU, and that number goes away.

Time to refocus and make a new run.

U are a piece of

I'd rather have 10 days between now and vcu. I want these guys to think about this loss for a long time. We were cruising and just expecting it to work out until about 4 mins to play when we realized we were gonna lose.

I really question the senior leadership tonight. We were playing poorly recently despite the win streak but that's no excuse for losing at home to Duquesne. Didn't seem focused.

And yes this loss is a big deal. Pretty darn important in seeding

We will win 2 out of 3 to end the season

It is doable. It NEEDS to happen.

Wait a minute! Aren't you the reverse psychology guy? Shouldn't you be saying the Bills will lose 2 out of 3?

I'd rather have 10 days between now and vcu. I want these guys to think about this loss for a long time. We were cruising and just expecting it to work out until about 4 mins to play when we realized we were gonna lose.

I really question the senior leadership tonight. We were playing poorly recently despite the win streak but that's no excuse for losing at home to Duquesne. Didn't seem focused.

And yes this loss is a big deal. Pretty darn important in seeding

No, I don't want them to dwell on the loss; I don't want them to "get their dobber down," especially if they lose to VCU in 46 hours.

I accept what happened. U seem to enjoy it. Thats where my anger stems. Have a celebratory drink for me tonight

SMH. 25 years of rooting HARD for this team and having my hopes up for a Billiken run to AT LEAST a Final Four (and it's still possible), and I still have STUPID IMBECILES questioning my fanhood. Seems like you're the one celebrating, since now you've finally outted me as a non-Billikens fan (in your own mind).

It is doable. It NEEDS to happen.

Wait a minute! Aren't you the reverse psychology guy? Shouldn't you be saying the Bills will lose 2 out of 3?

No, I don't want them to dwell on the loss; I don't want them to "get their dobber down," especially if they lose to VCU in 46 hours.

We don't need to. We will be in the NCAA tournament regardless and at that point it's all about matchups.

SMH. 25 years of rooting HARD for this team and having my hopes up for a Billiken run to AT LEAST a Final Four (and it's still possible), and I still have STUPID IMBECILES questioning my fanhood. Seems like you're the one celebrating, since now you've finally outted me as a non-Billikens fan (in your own mind).

Would a stupid imbecile call you a ***** again?

Duq deserved to win. We didn't. If we can't hit a consistent outside shot, we ain't making much noise in the tourney.

That was bad. JC, maybe try calling one of those timeouts during the 18-2 run. If for nothing else, to get JJ and RL in the game.

I have given up on bitching about JC and timeouts.